Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted makes sure the kid is ok first, then heads back to the hotel. He relates what he just learned.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Really?"
      Josiah looked scptical, but explained about the sign in the woods on the bike trail. "In fact..." Whipping out his laptop, Josiah booted up Google Maps, then typed in a string of letters.
      "Hey Ted, gimme yer phone's MicroSD card."

Comment

• "My whosawhat? Speak english man!"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Rolliing his eyes, Tyger ejected the tiny memory device from his own phone, held it up. "This, Ted. I need this from out of your phone."

Comment

• Ted does as instructed, holding it up. "Now what?"

Comment

• "Hand it over."
              Plugging the cards into an adapter and plugging it into his computer, Josiah worked a minute, then updated the map.
              Handing back Ted's card, Josiah muttered, "Okay... you took the call here... Now, where did I make it from?"
              The next update flashed up. "No FRACKING way! We were all of three miles from each other! That sign I told you about? It's here."
              Josiah zoomed in to find the fence... barely.

Comment

• A little playing around with the map area, reveals further into the woods maybe less then a mile from the fence, an very oddly shaped clearing, and what faintly appears to be a path, though nearly invisible.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I doubt that a coincidence. This time I don't think a distraction is in order, I think we should go in really prepared." He grabs his Tesla. "Something tells me whatever is out there, it is going to be nasty."

Comment

• Tyger points to his pack, "Dig in there for the extra magazine pouch. You carry the phaser, I'll carry the lead. Most likely I'll still be unarmed, though. MIB always have particle shields."

Comment

• He gets out the extra magazine. "I still have a very, very bad feeling about this."

Comment

• "Good. the sign read 'Area 4-something-2. No Trespassing'. That's bad juju in my book."
                        Josiah accepted the extra ammo and lead the way to the car.

Comment

• As they are making preperations, their Farnsworth starts buzzing and a VERY haggard looking Samara appears in the screen.

"I'll kill Artie later, but I've got some info for you, I actually kinda remember this case...Have you talked with Taylor Savage yet? You have? damn would of been good to see him again...anyway I digress, Back in 96 we recieved a ping on the radar of weird shit and I was sent to investigate. Met some interesting people, including a Miles Hawkins, a Taylor Savage, and Leora Maxwell. If the area 462 falls through, check out Mile's old house....check his study. You'll know what I'm talking about when you find it..........Crap, Artie's awake!"

The Farnsworth snaps shut but not before they hear the unmistakeable roar of artie shouting SOMETHING about his car.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "If Sam has damaged a pristine 1957 Jaguar XJ150 Cabriolet, Artie won't need to be upset with her; I... will kill Sam myself." Josiah growled.
                            "So... house or bad juju Area 462?"

Comment

• "House first. The more info we have, the better I will feel about all of this. I swear though, if I start noticing black marks on my arm..I am going to scream."

Comment

• "Black marks? Do I even WANT to know?"
                                Without waiting for an answer, Josiah started driving. As he drove, he kept his usual wary eye out for tails. This whole business stank of Black Book shennannigans cover-up, and he'd be damned if he was gonna be caught with his proverbial pants down.

Comment

Working...
                                X