Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupidity is not restricted by borders. Its freeroaming, voracious and aggravates or terrifies all in its path. Like locusts, killer bees or small pox. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Stupidity is not restricted by borders. Its freeroaming, voracious and aggravates or terrifies all in its path. Like locusts, killer bees or small pox. -.-
      Don't forget Madonna, Kenny G., and plaid golf pants.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Or, Paris Hilton, David Hasselhoff and reality TV. Seriously though Gravekeeper's right there are sucky customers everywhere, frome Edmonton to Boston, from Sydney, to Bankok, and from Cape Town, to York to Prague. Sc's are alike the world over they may speak different languages, but thir messages are always the same, "I'm better than you", "I'm never coming back" , "@#$#@$% you" , and of course, The non-stop references to the multi-national conglommerate known as Eveywhere Else,Inc. We ned to unite against them all.

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
          Sadly, I don't get to meet many Canadian women anymore. I live in central Florida, and they don't come down here very much. So sad for me.
          Strange. We get tons of Canadians down here in the Keys.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X