• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there people out in this world...

That are quite literally searching for opportunities to cry out:

1. I'm OFFENDED!
    2. YOU ARE A RACIST!!
    3. You were RUDE!
    4. I'm injured and it's your store's fault! (but I'm not really injured and I purposely made it look like I got hurt!)
    5. I want to be treated like a king/queen while I am here and I have priority!
    6. This is worth 25c, but I will argue VEHEMENTLY to get it for free!

Because I just can't figure out why people will do some of the things that they will do when they're in stores. People go all the way up the management tree for some of the most incredibly trivial or fabricated reasons, and are even willing to make a public mockery out of themselves in the process.

Is it because they're looking to maybe make money out of those BS reasons above? Though, those aren't all BS reasons; those things above can be all 100% legitimate.

I can't even imagine anyone walking around with a smug ideology of "I'm going to walk into this store, figure out how to blow something out of proportion, draw outrageous conclusions from things that can't be remotely concluded even out of context, and possibly purposely try to get myself 'injured' to get a settlement!"

1-4 can happen legitimately, but I think most people make them up. There's no excuse for 5 and 6 though.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I hated when the cops pulled over a woman impounded her car and left her at my gas station where corporate policy is people aren't allowed to hangout, get your shit and get out. Except I wasn't able to say anything because I didn't want to be the white cashier that made her leave because she was BLACK. Oh did I mention she was constantly telling her friend on the phone how she was pulled over for being black by these cracker cops....
      She was not all concerned with the fact she was driving with expired plates in November and it easy for cops to spot single digit month numbers of the current years color that is about to be expired.

Oh yeah, and she was a very light skinned black woman had she not been complaining I wouldn't have been able to be certain.
      Last edited by underemployeed; 03-02-2010, 01:26 PM.
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
      X