This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is going to be a bad day.

I walked in the door today, and instead of being greeted by Other MOD, I was greeted by ACW (Annoying Co-Worker). Other MOD is sick, and ACW is covering, so I'm stuck with her for 8 hours today. I can barely stand her, and normally arrange my schedule to avoid her.

Then Boss Man comes in and says, "Oh, by the way, the President and CEO of our brand might be stopping by, he was going to be here by now but now they're not sure, but expect him." Gee, Boss, thanks for the heads up, not! I looked down at my clothes (jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, since I was planning on working in the back of the house today), and freak. Do I go home and change real quick, which will keep me confined to the office with ACW for a CEO that might show, or don't I? (I can't work the back of the house in my dress shoes...those things have no traction.)

On the plus side, our new chemical vendor is supposed to come by and transition us out. Maybe when they show up I can go hang with those guys. I don't want to be in the office today.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Wow...

So, did the CEO show up?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

CEO was a noshow. So were the chemical guys. So I killed time doing this: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=70973
      I guess it wasn't a bad day after all.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X