This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Jumpers Beware!

A woman at a McDonalds cut in line and tried to order at the pickup window. Apparently, she does this a lot and the store got sick of it, so they called the cops.

When she refused to move her car, she got Tazed.

http://www.news-record.com/content/2..._drive_through

Woo hoo! About time someone stood up to this kind of BS.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Looks rightous to me. I used to deal with impatient asshats like that all the time working the parking lot at the haunt, and was only able to avoid accidents and pedestrians getting run down by jumping in front of vehicles

Comment

I'm glad they made an example of her. Far too many people get away with self-centeredness.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It is dangerous to do line jump. If she line jumped in front of the wrong person on the wrong day I could see some serious problems occurring.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
          It is dangerous to do line jump. If she line jumped in front of the wrong person on the wrong day I could see some serious problems occurring.
          A big burly biker pushed in front of my dad's boss at a Dee's.
          "Excuse me. The line starts there."
          "What's it too ya, pops."
          Boss hands his glasses to my uncle (who was with him that day), "Hold these."

Biff! Bam! Out cold biker on the grass, amusing everyone else in line.

Boss (5'4") was ex-Golden Gloves.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Serves her right for being a self-centered bitch!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm lovin' it!

But...
              "Lisa Powell, who owns the franchise..., said... employees called deputies 'after lengthy conversation'... 'about why her actions were unsafe.'" (Emphasis added.)

Although a couple of the above comments certainly confirm this, to me the priority should be about how unfair this is to other customers, and how the physical layout of the restaurant makes it an unnecessary burden on the employees. If there are a minimum of safety procedures in place, (that is, the location doesn't allow armed thugs to roam about willfully. ) then I think the onus of retribution from other customers is on the line jumper.

Comment

Sorry about that one . . . we seem to have a special grade of stupid here in my state.

And I think I recall that McD's . . . just a hop, skip and a jump from Fort Bragg.
                Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 02-05-2012, 07:49 PM.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Ah, the elusive and rare 'Spiney Managerious. We need to to get more to breed!
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I loved this article! I first read it on Consumerist.com, but then checked out the original article, which states that the woman has a history of line-jumping at this location too. It got what it deserved.

Comment

What I'd like to see in a case like this is the owner of an F350 (or equivalent) asking the refusing-to-move-until-served line jumper "Gas or diesel?". In response to the inevitable "Huh? What are you talking about", the truck owner points to their vehicle, tells the line jumper "Your car is going to move - I was asking you which fuel will move it.".
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
                        Like the drive-thru line-jumper that got stabbed for it at the Jack-in-the-Box near me.
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                        X