Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Free, Today I Perished - Crippled Black Phoenix

(warning: post-rock)
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
      (warning: post-rock)
      Like this?:
      Leaning On A Lamp Post - Herman's Hermits
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• ... er ... not quite.

Leaning On A Bear - Purson
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Leaving on a Jet Plane -- John Denver
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Jet-Paul McCartney & Wings
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Jet Lag - Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)

Comment

• Jet City Woman - Queensryche
                Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Jet-Propelled Photograph (Shooting At The Moon) - Soft Machine (seen)

Comment

• Talking to The Moon - Bruno Mars
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Oil Talking To Ya - David Wilcox (seen)

Comment

• Royal Oil - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
                        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• The Royal Scam - Steely Dan

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                            The Royal Scam - Steely Dan
                            "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" by Blue Öyster Cult
                            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• It's Hell To Be Psychic - Camille West (seen)

Comment

• Bat Out Of Hell-Meatloaf

Comment

Working...
                                X