Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme SC tears apart T-mobile store after being refused refund (video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme SC tears apart T-mobile store after being refused refund (video)

Now this was in Britain but its still a crazy SC.

http://consumerist.com/2012/07/t-mob...-to-enjoy.html

When I worked at a mobile store my manager told me about a time a man made good on a threat to come back with a sledgehammer after being told he couldn't get a cheap replacement phone. I don't think he managed to do any damage before police arrived.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

All pretty odd - he doesn't look angry (apart from tearing the store apart). He looks incredibly calm. If I was working there I don't think I would have remained in the store though...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

He was even smiling a little when the cops cuffed him.

As if it didn't matter that he was being arrested, as long as he showed the store who's boss?

Comment

Here's hoping they take part in civil recovery - basically suing for the cost of the damage. When I worked security I used to fill in the forms, sections included anyone who had any involvement at all, so if the store manager said/did anything - that was billable, as was a portion of the cost of the CCTV system etc etc etc. I get the feeling he'll be getting a vary painful court order soon!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          As if it didn't matter that he was being arrested, as long as he showed the store who's boss?
          They are now....he's liable for all that damage and court costs. The lawyers have a slam-dunk on this case.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I was expecting more of a rage fest from this SC to be honest. But I think now he'll rage one he sees that all that damage he did to the shop will cost him big time.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

From what i could see in his reactions..yeah, he was somehow teaching T-Mobile a lesson in his mind.
              Like a 3 year old who is losing at a board game, so he kicks it over and leaves, declaring himelf the winner

Comment

I know some people feel that they aren't liable for any damage they cause because 'that's why the store has insurance!' Yes, I've heard this excuse. Well, who do you think is paying that deductible?
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I knew the second I saw this on Yahoo that someone would be commenting on it here...

Seriously, dude...why!?
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I think I have a new insult for someone:

guanopsychotic
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I've been in that actual store a few times. The staff were so nice! They helped me when I lost my phone charger and needed a new one. My phone at the time was ancient so getting a charger near impossible, yet they still got me one!

Comment

Working...
                      X