Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see the consequences of your lack of thought?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd much rather the transformers band aid. I hate pink. I'd be much more offended if someone put a barbie band aid on me. I'd go into some sort of rage that would sound really cool if Mysty wrote about it

Comment

If she calls the news over this, imagine how many times she calls the school each day.

Comment

I love you Mysty. I will now create a shrine to Mysty at my house, and will regularly sacrifice vanillia-cinnamon-doublechocchunk cookies.

I mean, wow, lady, way to be over the top. When I was a kidlet I preferred Gummi Bears to barbie anyways. And Transformers = WAY cooler.
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Methinks the daughter is the mom's barbie or something...

Seriously though, I'm a die-hard Transformers fan myself, and I'm female. My best friend, who's also female, is another Transformers fan. Heck, I know lots of female Transformers fans... (I also knew a guy who was a self-professed guru on my little pony trivia.)

Comment

Mysty... You may have my three well-behaved, intelligent, so-into-black-clothes-it's-not-funny, transformer-loving, "girlie"-toy-destroying female children for your rampage across America. They will join willingly, so long as you provide them with much gothy-type clothing and possibly makeup.

P.S. Rey-rey rocks the body. I don't care that I'm nearly a foot taller than he is. He's just... *drools* yummy.
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Y'know, is it wrong that I look forward to someone snapping like this?

The problem is we need to coordinate. While Mysty goes on her rampage (I've got an eBay seller you should visit. Ditch the armored car for his reproduction of movie Optimus Prime) we need to make sure Kara_CS's network of taser-equipped cellphones are ready so at the push of a button she can increase the average intelligence of the human race, and make sure Gravekeeper is ready to begin his insurgency, at the head of an army of pink-camo wearing Skytrain zombies, to rule forever from the frozen north from a throne made of empty beercans and frozen huskies.
              Check out my webcomic!

Comment

I know quite a few female Transformers fans that would have a word or two with this woman.

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                  The horrible crime committed was that her daughter cut herself at school, and the teacher, hurrying to perform first aid, did not take her daughter's feelings into consideration when selecting the blood stauncher, and gave her a Transformers band-aid, instead of something more "gender neutral." Thus her daughter was at risk of being taunted for wearing a "boy's" band-aid.
                  You have got to be kidding me.

The only one being taunted here is you, dear parent, for daring to demand something so trivial. I doubt your daughter even noticed.

Mysty, I am going to make a 12-year-old clone of myself so I can join your rampage at both ages (destructive kiddo and stupidity-destroying computer geek). I will bring to the fray Dino Riders (yay dinosaurs with laser cannons!) and a few bizarre weapons of my own invention, including a gizmo to make said toys (and Transformers/any other toys one wants) come to life...at full size.
                  Last edited by Dreamstalker; 10-25-2007, 01:40 PM.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

*now has a girl crush on MystyGlyttyr*

ahem ... I offer you my daughter for this rampage. She laughs when people get punched & kicked on TV.

Comment

Then I will come back, steal enough money to go back and buy a cheap plastic dashboard Jesus, and return to plunge it into your chest so that the relatives who send your obituary will be able to say you literally died with Jesus in your heart.

Dammit, I am never gonna be able to pick all of the breakfast burrito out of my keyboard.

Comment

I think I'm enjoying reading everyone's responses as much as ya'll seem to enjoy the massive spaz-out all over the keyboard I had, heh heh.

Oh, and to...

Quoth justZu View Post

Dammit, I am never gonna be able to pick all of the breakfast burrito out of my keyboard.
                        I actually stole borrowed that reference from Snopes.com. I love to read that website over and over and this article is one of my favorites. What can I say, I'm well known for regurgitating random bits of information I learned years in the past at random moments...

Minor update. ...she's never called back. I suppose she either realized from my stunned silence on the other end of the phone that perhaps she had said something stupid, or (far more likely) she's gotten distracted being offended by something better. No telling with those types...
                        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Wow, how'd I miss this one??

Anyhoo...

I will come back, steal enough money to go back and buy a cheap plastic dashboard Jesus, and return to plunge it into your chest so that the relatives who send your obituary will be able to say you literally died with Jesus in your heart.

That was my favorite part.

Mysty, my girl crush on you continues.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Bluenomi View Post
                            I'd much rather the transformers band aid. I hate pink. I'd be much more offended if someone put a barbie band aid on me. I'd go into some sort of rage that would sound really cool if Mysty wrote about it
                            And I'd be joining you. I HATED Barbie as a small child with a vengence; I melted a Barbie a friend of my mother's gave me on the kitchen stove and I had a Transformer toy as my special action figure type toy. XD I even remember which one; it was one of the baddies and it was called Starscream. XD
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

O...M...G...

I don't quite know what to make of that 'obituary'. Evil? Belly-busting funny? FREAKY?! Maybe all 3!

Comment

wow, daughter cuts herself and the mom's worried about a band-aid. That woman has got her priorities WAY out of whack.
                                We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Working...
                                X