Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry you lost your job. I'm glad you're doing better though.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth greyblade23 View Post
      Hmm...sounds like hubs might be able to go f**k himself. After all, he's clearly flexible enough to have his foot in his mouth and his head up his ass at the same time.
      So glad I had already swallowed the biscuit.

Comment

Panic attacks are awful, and can really screw up your thinking. I hope you are feeling better now. Has the therapist got you on any sort of treatment?

Sorry about the job, and I hope you find a much less stressful one.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Job hunting sucks. I got an almost-offer (they're running my background check) from not-a-roach-motel-but-not-far-above-one (least its close by) and need to call and touch base with them. If I don't get another offer I intend to keep looking while I get some income there (and learning Opera would be nice) but I'm having trouble staying on top of depression. Took a mental health day and did some crafting today (got a Fallout 4 breastplate done for Hubby's costume next year). I'm just tired of this. Also Hubby decided to throw his stuff all over the floor right after I spent 8 hours cleaning house a few days ago.
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

My sympathies, WishfulSpirit. I was let go from a fulltime job several years ago; I graduated from a two-year college program two years ago, and haven't found fulltime work yet. My only consolation is that I'm rapidly approaching retirement age and if I can just hang on until then, I can file for my full Canada Pension and Old Age Benefits. I won't be rich -- and will likely still be working -- but it will make my life far more bearable, if not luxurious.

Hang in there. Something will turn up.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Still no luck. Got a GoFundMe up to try to cover the rent next month. Hubby and I may be doing a fundraising MineCraft stream, we'll see how that goes.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
              X