This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird massage

So lately my neck's been really hurting and stiff (why is that it seems funny on TV but not in real life) for a few weeks now and yesterday I woke up and it felt like I had a spear stuck in my neck and it was turning around and around, very painful. Chiropractors are mad expensive so I decided to go to one of those cheap little massage place in the mall. I'm a female person who doesn't like to be touched by strangers, but my neck was killing me. Long story short, I asked for a neck and shoulder massage and there was one point when she grabbed my butt and gave it a squeeze! I was like like, wha? Well that's weird. Still, why would you grab a but for a neck and shoulder massage? I know the muscles are all connected but still. To just grab it. It was weird. Anyway she should've at least said she was going to instead of just grabbing it. Don't you guys think so? She did relieve my neck pain, but I won't be going back. Tbh if it were a man, I would've reported him though...
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Report it. That is textbook sexual assault.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Yeah, that's totally inappropriate.

Comment

I suppose technically your butt IS connected to your neck, but ... not for this purpose. I had massage therapy for years and that NEVER happened. She needs to be reported.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Was it an Asian Massage Parlor? Because people who go there, both male and female, usually have a certain expectation on what sort of physical contact happens.

Not that I know from experience.

Comment

Unlikely explanation: Distraction. Like a smashed thumb makes you forget your stuffed up nose. At least for a moment!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X