Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh, this is SO frustrating ... (LONG and WORDY)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, dear. My condolences.

Comment

I'm so sorry. And now you have to deal with this too when it could have already been done. >hug<
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Thanks, guys. Well, yes, but I'm taking matters into my own hands, to some degree ... in terms of things that I honestly believe nobody else (*ahem*) knows about, or at least that they won't care about (Mom's polyester pants are a prime example of that last one ...)

Clothes that might have sentimental value (anything with wolves on it) or jewelry -- yeah, that's staying. As long as I can make a bit of headway in the pile of stuff (and my own stuff as well) ... as for the furniture, I can start checking out if anybody will in fact want it, even if I can't turn it over just yet.

Rest in peace, Mom.

Last edited by Pixelated; 08-10-2017, 12:06 AM.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

*hugs* I hope peace and comfort finds you far more than your grief does.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thank you, RootedPhoenix. As far as we know she wasn't suffering, but she didn't have much of a life for the past several months, so this is a release. And she's now with her parents and her brother -- although given their sibling rivalry in this world, we're kinda hoping their relationship improves in the next one.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
            X