Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal: SC says she shouldn't have been banned from restaurant...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal: SC says she shouldn't have been banned from restaurant...

...for throwing a piece of chicken at an employee because...wait for it...she missed.

Yes, it's true:

http://consumerist.com/2012/06/banne...ch-at-her.html
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Funny, you shoot off a loaded gun in a public area, and you miss who you were aiming at, you're STILL in some big trouble.

Why she thinks intent doesn't matter is a mystery to me
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

She actually posted comments on the 10TV site that Consumerist cites, along with a member of her family (or herself).

The "everyone has bad days" excuse some people are defending her with is so stupid. I've had bad days, and I've even dispensed vitriol to those who don't necessarily deserve it, but I'd never throw anything or physically assault someone over a friggen sandwich.
      Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
      Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
      Fiancee: What?!
      Me: Nevermind.

Comment

yeah right "bad day" excuse eh?

by that reasoning she's just authorized everyone in the world to throw food at her whenever they have bad days. Cos hey she says it's excusable.

but i bet she sure as fuck wouldn't like it done to her, eh?

not that i'm saying we really should throw food at her. i don't think the food deserves that kind of abuse

Comment

I really wish I could use that excuse in my job. I could have SOOOO much fun with that.

I could attempt to cram a large pizza box up someones neither regions and get away with it
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Why am I being charged with attempted murder? I didn't even kill the guy!

I feel sorry for her fiancee. Then again he's probably at least as trashy as she is.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
              I could attempt to cram a large pizza box up someones neither regions and get away with it
              Or (for grocery slaves) a frozen turkey, quart of milk...hell, there's more than once over the holiday season I'd wanted to smack an SC upside the head with the 30-pound frozen bird they demanded I only lift with one hand because "I want you to touch it as little as possible" (ummm....it does have an outer wrapping?)
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                "Do they give out Nobel Prizes for 'attempted chemistry?'"
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This lady really has her head up her ass. She had no right nor the excuse to throw a sandwich at the employee and even if she missed she still got banned just for THROWING the sandwich! Bitch needs a clue by four!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And for all we know, she ORDERED it fried but forgot that she did.
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh, the "I was just having a bad day" excuse?

Yes, we all have bad days, but, that does not entitle us to make other people's days bad too so we feel a little bit better

That ranks right up there with the "oh, that's just the kind of person I am/that's just what happens when I'm angry" excuse for people who swear too much, throw things, have tantrums or hit other people when something happens they don't like.

Explaining the rationale behind something doesn't make it okay if it's, well, NOT OKAY.
                      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Yep, I have bad days, on my bad days I don't throw stuff at people, I curl up in bed and whimper in pain. If I can't avoid being out in public, I more or less try to crawl into a hole and hide away and avoid interacting with people as much as possible.

But then, maybe pegging someone with a sandwich might make me feel better ... Pity I value my karma more than transient fun.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                          This lady really has her head up her ass. She had no right nor the excuse to throw a sandwich at the employee and even if she missed she still got banned just for THROWING the sandwich! Bitch needs a clue by four!
                          Exactly. Let's suppose she turned around and threw the sandwich somewhere there wasn't a person in sight. She'd still be banned for that same reason... plus get an intentional grounding penalty.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh
                          And besides, I was just having a bad day! Everyone has bad days!
                          Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                          Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                          Fiancee: What?!
                          Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                            And for all we know, she ORDERED it fried but forgot that she did.
                            That somehow would not surprise me. Anyway good for the management for banning her.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              "Do they give out Nobel Prizes for 'attempted chemistry?'"
                              Yep . . . they're known as the "Darwin Awards."

What other way to describe attempting to clean out the trash from the gene pool than "attempted chemistry?"
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X