This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't handle the transaction

Seriously I didn't handle the transaction.

One of our Managers - I'll call him Nicholas (cos he looks a little like Santa) - he's a good manager but today he was just a little weird.

FIVE TIMES he asked me about some customer named "Emmet Cullen" (name changed) and a DVD burner or something like that ... that the guy ordered, or something happened and he got a refund. And that the customer's description of me fit me to a "T".

The thing is, each time Nicholas asked me about it, my story was the same...

Me: I don't know anything about it. I haven't done any register transactions today. I haven't handled any cash today. I don't know how to do refunds. I didn't come in until 4; before that I was shopping over at <mall store>.

After the 5th time I think Nicholas finally realized... it wasn't me. Plus I think he found enough information to get the receipt. I don't know when Emmet Cullen was in but... I suspect he came in before I went on the clock.

At first I was annoyed, thinking they were trying to pin some fuck up on me, but eventually it got a little comical.

And then I think Nicholas finally realized the customer was describing one of the women who works at customer service. So "fits me to a T"... I suspect was just "female" and "dark long hair" because she and I are two very different body-types. (She's thin and I'm not)

But anyway I guess they solved it. I'm not in trouble cos... aint anything i touched. so yay
Working...
X