Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gremlins, Home Depot and the return of the Parkade(tm)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can spot a Canadian accent fairly quickly. But then, I've got a weird ear for accents. I get all the heavily-accented callers at work, because after I sort out what their accent is, I usually have no trouble understanding what they're trying to say. The only time I had a real problem was when the lady from Texas called in. She had a very heavy Texas accent. Only it was overlaid over her very heavy Korean accent. Once I knew the word she was saying was "sales" it all clicked into place and I no longer had a problem. I feel sorry for the salesperson I handed the call to, tho.

I can do a mean Irish accent. My faire character was born in Ireland, but her father was Romanian. Complicated back-story, with her father being a character I took from a book.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      o.O

Well, thats the most, er.....interesting....question I've been asked this week. ( Of course I don't go back to work till Weds so there's still time ).

I assume that would be preferable to a real Irish accent during a well faked orgasm, wouldn't it?
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post

I assume that would be preferable to a real Irish accent during a well faked orgasm, wouldn't it?

"faked" and "orgasm" in the same sentence isn't generally what you want to hear to begin with as a guy. ^^

Comment

Working...
        X