Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gremlins, Home Depot and the return of the Parkade(tm)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Woof!
    Quack, quack!!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Woof!

Oh, hey, a whole GK thread without one mention of 867 or Nunavut.

^-.-^
      Its not that they weren't present. Just that they didn't perform any particularly unusual feats of stupidity. They were maintaining their average sort of background noise level of idiocy. No spikes. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        No spikes. -.-
        Bu.. I... I do so ENJOY the spikes! Especially DRIVING THEM INTO THEIR MOUTH-BREATHING SKULLS...

Whoa. Not sure where that came from.
        >_>
        <_<
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Moo.
          Chirp, chirp.

Oh, hey, a whole GK thread without one mention of 867 or Nunavut.
          Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
            I've been dealing with these fools for 3 years. I can detect one of them from a crowd of thousands of intelligent people.

I've gotten so good that usually the moment I hear the person I speak I know exactly how they are going to be.

One of the only useful like skills I've picked up at the call center. I think most people like us that work at these places enjoy coming up with witty retorts to idiot customers.

Comment

Possibilities

SC: "I'm in the airport and I need a hotel room."

Ah…."The Airport". Well, that narrows it down. Well, Carmen Santiago, would you like to give me a hint? Perhaps the first letter of the city? Or shall I just throw darts at a map of North America and hope for the best?
              I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's actually Carmen Sandiego. My brother and I watched the show and owned all the games when we were younger.

And damn you, GK, I now have the theme song stuck in my head.
              "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's actually Carmen Sandiego. My brother and I watched the show and owned all the games when we were younger.
                Probably, but MS Office doesn't really have it in its spell check dictionary. It also doesn't have "asshat", "dumbass", "slackwit" or "ditchmonkey". However, oddly, it only offers to put a - into "fuckwit".

I've had to make several additions to its dictionary thus far.... >.>

Comment

yeah is carmen sandiego http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego

Comment

Way way back in middle school I lived a fair ways from school so I had to take the school bus at something like 6am to get there. But that buss arrived about an hour before school actually started. =p So there was nothing to do except play Where in the World and Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego.

Carmen was my biznitch by grade 6. -.-

Comment

Way way back in middle school I lived a fair ways from school so I had to take the school bus at something like 6am to get there. But that buss arrived about an hour before school actually started. =p So there was nothing to do except play Where in the World and Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego.

Carmen was my biznitch by grade 6. -.-
                      I think Carmen... or the batman villianess'... where my first crush.... (i only remember that i wanted to be them and played where i was marring them)

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                        I think Carmen... or the batman villianess'... where my first crush.... (i only remember that i wanted to be them and played where i was marring them)
                        I still have a soft spot for the Baroness from GI Joe......

Comment

Neeeeigggh!

Sorry. I needed to participate in this silliness, too.

GK, when you gonna give us some more sexy audio?

Your commentary makes my night.
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I still have a soft spot for the Baroness from GI Joe......
                            You mean This Baroness? (2 links)

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You mean This Baroness? (2 links)

^-.-^
                              Yes! Dark hair, glasses AND a Russian accent? I am powerless. ><

Comment

GIRLS!! I hope you are all taking notes!!! Dark hair, Glasses, and A RUSSIAN ACCENT!!! thats all you need to bag GK.

Comment

Working...
                                X