This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people are just too dumb!!

I found this board about complaints, it can be found here: www.complaintsboard.com
    Anyways I was browsing around and found a complaint from a employee of McDonalds who is angry at McDonalds for not taking federal taxes out of their paycheck and now their family is going to suffer because they cannot get a refund because they have to pay in. They said that McDonalds is unethical for not taking taxes and they were going to complain to the IRS and they want people to boycott this particular store. I had to comment because I could not believe how stupid this person is!! I told them that the IRS will laugh at them and they are responible for checking their paystubs not McDonalds!! I still can't get over the fact that they think McDonalds was keeping the money for themselves, seriously, are people really that stupid?? Don't answer that..Ha! Ha! Anyways, check the site out, it is really interesting and very funny, I signed up just so I could comment on peoples complaints.

Don't companies also pay taxes on their employees so they are saving money this way if their payroll is a bit shady or they're hired as outside contractors.

They should have checked their W2s also.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
    X