Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As do I. Because next time, I want to see if I can actually hurt the inhumans chiliheads.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      I have four nieces. That stuff won't work on me. I've become immune to it.

Nice try, though.
      Thanks for acknowledging my efforts!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You know what's ironic? I was just watching a thing on Travel Channel that showed chili dogs... And last Friday, they were selling hot dogs with most of the fixings(Including chili, cheese, and some sort of fried onion that was tasty!) to raise money for MDA...

Now I REALLY want a chili dog!

(Should I have a couple of my co-workers find you if they visit the Keys so they can try your Devil's Ass? To say they love hot peppers is putting it MILDLY At least two grow their own hot peppers, and one quite happily consumes things made with said peppers)
        Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
          (Should I have a couple of my co-workers find you if they visit the Keys so they can try your Devil's Ass? To say they love hot peppers is putting it MILDLY At least two grow their own hot peppers, and one quite happily consumes things made with said peppers)
          No.

And let me tell you why.

Very simply, while I do not take as great an amount of pride in the Devil's Ass Chili as I do in my signature chili, it still takes several hours to make, not even counting acquiring all the necessary ingredients, so it's something that I have to plan ahead, and something that I don't plan on making very often, but more occasionally.

However, they can contact me if they want to know about some cool places to go, cool things to do, or suggestions for spicy food. (Our hot sauce store down here is killer!)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X