This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Shut Down By Her Husband

This is a short but sweet one reported to me by a coworker mere minutes after it happened.

Said coworker was trying to help a married couple locate a product which we carried, but did not have on display. The wife then proceeds to say, "Well, I'm about to go bitch and complain because this is ridiculous." The husband looks at her and says, "Okay, you've bitched and complained." He then quickly turns back to the coworker saying, "What else can you show us?" Coworker then proceeds to show the husband related products on display.

The couple were walking away as I punched in, so I missed the exchange. All the same, I'm counting this as a "sighting" as it didn't directly involve me.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Clearly the husband has heard his wife bitch and complain too often.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

That was my comment to my coworker. Heh.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

The poor bastard probably got stuck sleeping on the couch that night.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          The poor bastard probably got stuck sleeping on the couch that night.
          Nah. If he's able to be that up front about it, then he's not worried about where he's sleeping.

Either that, or he doesn't care, or prefers to sleep there.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Nah. If he's able to be that up front about it, then he's not worried about where he's sleeping.

Either that, or he doesn't care, or prefers to sleep there.
            I'm convinced half the reason my dad picked his current couch is because he finds it comfortable to sleep on. It's a nice couch, there's a button on the side that allows you to lift the leg part up and also does massage thingies and has a place to put your drinks.

Note: my dad is an insomniac so watches tv in the living room so has not to disturb my step-mom.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
            X