Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day of the comments (rude and contains colourful language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... if you're scheduled to work in the morning, any hangover issues are really your own fault.

Personally, I don't worry about when people drink. I'm more worried about how much they drink and what they do after they've been drinking.

As for when, for all I know, they worked a night shift and are having a drink before heading to bed. For them, drinking in the evening is not really an option, since they likely have work again.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I agree totally. I work nights, usually all night, and sometimes i wanna beer or so before going to bed. I am not an alcoholic or a bad man. I have never harassed a woman in any bar in my life, nor do I ever intend to. I just want a beer to help me sleep. I don't like to drink before coming in to work. That is bad behavior and very unprofessional.
      A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
      Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Yeah I know it's my own fault going in with a hangover, but I never learn hehe. Sometimes when I'm working days or til about eight in the evening, a drink with a co-worker can evolve into several.

But believe me, the people that come into my bar in the morning have NOT been working night shifts.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
          Sorry sir I haven't got ten seconds to spare

Oh but of course it was just a joke. That sense of humor lends itself well to rotten tomato projectile attacks, not to mention ejection from premises.
          Sorry, there's not enough money in the world.

Then call the cops and sit back and watch hilarity ensue
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            Two Hicks And A Spic Chasing A Turkey Down A Gold Mine:
            1 part Jack Daniels
            1 part Jim Beam
            1 part Jose Cuervo
            1 part Wild Turkey
            1 part Goldschlager
            You know my name is the same as one of the ingredients there? I'm not saying which, but it is. causes me grief with bartenders sometimes. lol
            Last edited by Bliss; 05-22-2007, 01:57 AM. Reason: Slimming the quote a little
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

"Drink up and leave." should have been, "Get out now!"

I wouldn't have let them stay long enough to even SMELL their drinks, let alone hang around and enjoy them.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                You know my name is the same as one of the ingredients there? I'm not saying which, but it is. causes me grief with bartenders sometimes. lol
                Wow.... it must be tough going through life being named Wild... *snicker*

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I read "ejection from premises" as "ejection from penises". I need help.
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I read "ejaculation on premises"...

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                    X