Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O____O This might apply to me... (msn article on diet vs. mood)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    Chorizo is extremely high in fat. Those eggs (well, liquid eggs god knows whats in them) are cooked in "butter" and whatever grease is on the grill. The hashbrowns are deep fried. Go get potatoes from the store and make hashbrowns at home. Sugar from fruit is still sugar, if youre getting too much the source is kind of moot.

I take potassium for after I workout. Walmart had like 600caps for five bucks

720 calories in that burrito alone. holy crap. the hashbrowns have to be another 300. that orange juice is 180 at the lowest.

fourty one grams of fat. holy everloving im glad i never eat those.

Whiskey, you seem to be very well aware of these dietary issues.I'm trying to eat better.Maybe you can start a thread and give good things to eat or things which can be substituted?

To give an example, I had pasta with chicken and onions in a vegetable tomato stock today.I imagine it is healthy, I have no idea if it really is.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
      Whiskey, you seem to be very well aware of these dietary issues.I'm trying to eat better.Maybe you can start a thread and give good things to eat or things which can be substituted?

To give an example, I had pasta with chicken and onions in a vegetable tomato stock today.I imagine it is healthy, I have no idea if it really is.
      It depends on your activity level, the kind of diet you follow. The typical diet should be 40% protein, 40% fat, 20% carbs. I just figure all this stuff is crazy boring to people who aren't me. I also work at Jack in the box, I've made that burrito. I know people who would eat a whole tube of chorizo. because its "meat" and then complain that theyre fat. They've never looked at the package once. http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...n-meats/1335/2

edit: i can also fix your credit, budget your money, and make you peanut brittle. I have a very.. eclectic base of knowledge.
      Last edited by Whiskey; 08-21-2010, 07:15 PM.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Yeah, I'mma gonna make a thread in life advice on diet. Come, migrate with me, Whiskey and Telephone Angel...
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Ya'll are going to make me post an epic wall of text on nutrition and diet.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            Ya'll are going to make me post an epic wall of text on nutrition and diet.
            Yeah, you got it in one.
            Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
            X