This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

I think someone's trying to tell you something about McDonalds, Blas.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, I think I am done eating there for a while.

I would really like to know why their corporate number hangs up on you right as they put you on hold.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I disagree with you being sucky about the whole ordeal. My bank BOA was great about taking off an unauthorized charge on my account that would've caused me to overdraft a few years ago. My MIL's former bank unfortunately they were shitty about a fraudulent charge on her debit card. They gave her the run around like nobody's business (both the bank and the company that made the fraudulent charge online) and then when she canceled her account to switch to BOA (the three of us now have separate accounts with BOA) the former bank tried to kiss her ass after the fact. Jerks.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Before I called my mom and cousin, all I wanted to do that morning was go right to the bank and threaten to take out every penny and go to a competitor bank that would not only give me $50 for opening a new account, but also has a repuation of great customer service and handling fraudelent charges in a timely, efficient matter.

You can trust me when I say if this happens again, no matter what dollar amount, if I am not given my money back, I'm not playing the "cousin" card again. I will threaten to take my money elsewhere.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            ...all I wanted to do that morning was go right to the bank and threaten to take out every penny and go to a competitor bank that would not only give me $50 for opening a new account, but also has a repuation of great customer service and handling fraudelent charges in a timely, efficient matter.
            And you're not switching banks already because...
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Because for one I heard it was not always the best thing to do to just up and drain your account, and my cousin was able to fix it. I will let it go this one time because she saved me.

If this happens again, though, this will be the end of that bank. They should trust a customer who has never had a problem before.

Comment

Working...
              X