X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
    http://YouTube.com/mewtoo007

My comps being a bitch right now so I uploaded it on YouTube. YouTube is bitching out a bit so I hope it came out ok.
    Love the Cheshire Cat, he's been one of my favourite characters ever since I first read Lewis Caroll at age 8. Yours is awesome.

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
      I'm planning in getting a few more pieces. Maybe a Hellraiser on one forearm, The Catepillar on the other, and a couple more on my legs. Maybe even more lol
      Well, if you do, we have to see the Catepillar.

Who..... R......U......?

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

thats a good idea. i can see if my cousin has the template or can get ahold of one saying who r.....u....? with the smoke. that would be awesome.
        and he's right...you can't just stop at one. you gotta keep going
        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

As a guy with 9 tattoos I feel ya. 4 on each arm from wrist to shoulders and one on my chest. Some could be considered offensive I guess lol. I mostly war sleeveless shirts, but fortunately most people tell me they quite like them, except for a few old people. But if some granny (including my own) bitches about them I just smile and say "my tattoos are forever, the good news is that you're going to die soon so they won't bug you that long!" Lol. Granny laughs at that...my family is out there

Comment

Kitten, those look awesome! I would say that your cousin has some serious talent there if you're only the 4th or 5th person he's done!

Quoth patiokitty View Post
            You don't want me to serve you because I have harmless clown fish tattoo on my wrist and tattooed people are 'dirty and distgusting'?
            There was an old guy (I don't think he was, but I swear he was about 85) I worked with when I got my first tat. When he saw it, he said, "Oh, I didn't think you were that *type* of girl." To his way of thinking, only sailors and whores got tats.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Kitten, you do realize that most of it will eventually fade away, right? That's right; most of that Chesire Cat tattoo will gradually fade away until only the smile is left.

*ducks*

Comment

Hahah it took me a moment to get that one. Being up at 2:45 is not good. I was gonna cover them at work but my cw said "don't you dare!" she loves em
                Both.
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Both? Does this mean you've already gotten a second tattoo?
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I've seen some tattoos I thought were horrible looking, but never in a million years would I have thought it my place to say anything - especially to a complete stranger who didn't ask me.

Comment

And the first couple of days or so, new tats look like hell!
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I like those. I really need to get a job soon so I can start seriously looking for an artist to do my second tat.
                        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

What a tard. I don't like tats but I would never say that to a tattooed person, it's their body, not mine. Typical EW mad because you weren't bowing to her. *eyeroll*
                          Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                          The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

The last time someone told me they didn't like something when I didn't ask them, I looked at them and said "I don't remember asking for your opinion and if I did, I wouldn't care if you liked it or not."

Comment

Or

"We'll that's your opinion, and you're entitled to that. No matter how wrong it is"

Always gets people going

Comment

Or "Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                                X