Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing these little girls don't get is that eventually, they just might get the attention they think they're seeking and when that does happen they won't have a clue how to handle it.

There's a reason my daughter is in Karate.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Comment

In the middle ages, the odds of you dying by 30 was pretty good. If you wanted to get married and have a family, then you'd better seize the day. Probably one reason (there were many reasons) for the high infant/women in childbirth mortality rate was that immature girls whose bodies weren't ready for the stresses of pregnancy and childbirth were being married off and having kids. A too-young girl having babies is going to have some problems.

Comment

It was more likely due to malnutrition and disease than to lack of maturity.

These days, however, we live a lot longer and we are way overpopulated. Not only do we not need kids having kids, it's a threat to our continuation as a species.

I, too, did a hard Google for those shorts, but came up empty. I'm wondering if it was some stupid custom thing.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have no idea if they were custom or not. Just standard black sweat shorts with pink words on the back. Saw them about a year ago now.
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

It's bad enough the ones that say "Juicy" on the back. I mean, really. Can I please opt to not go there in my mind? I don't want to look at someone's corn-fed ass and think about it being "Juicy."

Please.

Comment

Quoth bannedanna View Post
              Mostly due to childbirth, ironically enough.
              Plus the complete lack of any pain relief for mothers, as well as the dirty conditions most of them gave birth in. It wasn't for years before people actually understood about germs; a doctor with clothes covered in pus, blood and vomit was actually considered to be a good doctor.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                It's bad enough the ones that say "Juicy" on the back. I mean, really. Can I please opt to not go there in my mind? I don't want to look at someone's corn-fed ass and think about it being "Juicy."

Please.
                Yeah, those annoy me, too.

But at least Juicy is the name of the brand, and not just something someone thought would be clever across some teeny-bopper's ass.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

What if some pervert took it literally? That's what scares me; some pervert looking at the words "Rape Me" accross some teeny's butt, and thinking it's a personal invitation.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                    We use it down here in good 'ol MA, must be a New England thing! Last summer we saw a prostitot.

Shoulda known. I thought we had come up with another word that is not really appropriate for this board, until my friend out west knew what it was when I said it. Oh well.
                    If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
                    www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

This is a HILARIOUS book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031...128193-6148711

Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old Like a Skank!

Amen, Sister.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        This is a HILARIOUS book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031...128193-6148711

Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old Like a Skank!

Amen, Sister.
                        I actually have this book. I highly recommend it.
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Working...
                        X