This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth myswtghst View Post
    By the by, we were discussing today that almost any time a guy tells a girl in the 12-15yo age bracket that she looks much older than she is, it's usually a creepy perv thing.
    I think that really it depends on if there was something to prompt such a comment... If they say it sorta out of the blue, yeah that'd be creepy... But a few times when I was in my early teens I was honestly and sincerely mistaken for someone in their early 20s at least - in which case it would have been perfectly reasonable for someone, after being told their mistake, to say 'Wow you look a lot older than that!'
    Btw, I think most of the reason I got mistaken for someone much older was because I had hair past my hips and always wore it up... When I got a haircut to just above the shoulder and wore it out, for a while I got people who thought I was a year or two younger than I am/was
    Re: Quiche.
    Pie is manly.
    Eggs, meat, and cheese are manly.
    Therefore, making an egg, meat, and cheese pie must be very manly.
    So sayeth Spiffy McMoron!

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
      We use it down here in good 'ol MA, must be a New England thing! Last summer we saw a prostitot walking around town here with those stupid shorts with words on the butt that said "Rape Me." She couldn't have been more than 13 or 14. My fiance seriously went absolutely apeshit irate when he saw that.
      Aw, geez. That girl needs a heavy date with the clue bat.

And whoever produced those shorts needs to have something ironic happen to them.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
        We use it down here in good 'ol MA, must be a New England thing! Last summer we saw a prostitot walking around town here with those stupid shorts with words on the butt that said "Rape Me." She couldn't have been more than 13 or 14. My fiance seriously went absolutely apeshit irate when he saw that.
        That is, without a doubt, one of the most offensive things I've ever heard.

And listen, I'm hard to offend. I think I would have had to go up to her and decribe in detail to her what happened to my best friend and why my friend is lucky to be alive. My friend was brutalized almost beyond recognition. If my friend, or any woman who'd been through anything similar (and there are many) would have seen that, it would have hurt her. A lot. wearing something like that is beyond inappropriate. It's beyond stupid.

"Now that I AM the 20 year old girl who keeps losing guys my age to those little twits...........I can understand. "

This shouldn't be a problem. You don't want a guy your age who goes after a girl that young.

Also, thank you Jester. I was going to say the same....pedophiles, rapists, perverts, they dont' have a particular "look". They look like the guys you know. In fact, they usually ARE the guys (and in some cases, women) you know. That's why they are so terrifying.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          That is, without a doubt, one of the most offensive things I've ever heard.

And listen, I'm hard to offend. I think I would have had to go up to her and decribe in detail to her what happened to my best friend and why my friend is lucky to be alive. My friend was brutalized almost beyond recognition. If my friend, or any woman who'd been through anything similar (and there are many) would have seen that, it would have hurt her. A lot. wearing something like that is beyond inappropriate. It's beyond stupid.
          I was absolutely speechless and in denial that that was what I was reading. My fiance started yelling and screaming at her from 1/2 a block away. It took HOURS to get him to calm down, and even now if the story comes up in his presence he goes absolutly ballistic. I have honestly never seen him get that upset over anything before.
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

No doubt her 20something boyfriend had something to do with it. That, or her like minded little friends also wear clothes that say "Rape Me" on them.

What store would sell clothes that said that? I own shirts with the F word on them, but nothing that down right flat out blatantly says "RAPE ME!"

Biggest question here: How the HELL did she get out of the house wearing that?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth RentalRacer View Post
              Yeah that happens all the time around here...even to me, and I am 28! How they get into the bars is beyond me. While I don't want to take credit for it, I have never heard anyone else besides my group of friends use this term to describe underage girls who dress like skanks.

Prostitots
              I either picked up the term here or at another board. I'm spreading it around Illinois and the internet now. Because seriously, five year olds do not need to be in miniskirts. Jon Bonet Ramsey anyone? But yeah, the word really seems to get attention. My boyfriend loves it, although the first time he heard me say it his head turned so fast I heard his neck pop.

Comment

Quoth infavorofnaturalselection View Post
                This is getting away from the customers issues but in all honesty what we consider pedophilia today was actually considered quite normal before the 20th century. Used to be very old men were married to twelve year old girls in this country, it was considered prim and proper since said old man was very wealthy.
                Good point, I guess at least in the teen gawkers case it's a genetically hard wired "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" thought. But I just don't get the guys who want younger than that. Just no point since the basic genetics of sex is for reproduction. Pleasure is really just a biological afterthought that probably came about once humans could actually work well in groups.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                  And where's the stupid cunt that BOUGHT the clothes? Because I'm pretty sure that at that age her MOM bought them.
                  Last edited by Tria; 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

i'm wondering what possessed the manufacturer of that item to think that putting something of that nature was perfectly fine? they need a long term appointment with
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

For the record I wouldn't wear anything like that, but I also wouldn't go up to anyone and comment on their attire. No matter how offensive a clothes item may be, I have zero right to go up to a person and start berating them just as no one has the right to come up to me and start berating me about what I am wearing.

But as I said, I wouldn't be able to wear it myself, JMO of course.

Comment

Quoth infavorofnaturalselection View Post
                        This is getting away from the customers issues but in all honesty what we consider pedophilia today was actually considered quite normal before the 20th century. Used to be very old men were married to twelve year old girls in this country, it was considered prim and proper since said old man was very wealthy.
                        People also died younger and faster back then.
                        "I live in Los Angeles, and I was on the walk of fame. I was drunk, and I got a henna tattoo that says, 'Forever.'" -Zack Galifianakis

Call Sophia Moore or Kent E. Ryder for a good time!

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                          And where's the stupid cunt that BOUGHT the clothes? Because I'm pretty sure that at that age her MOM bought them.
                          Exactly!

You know, my girl will never, ever have an item of clothing (or an attitude) like that. If she does, she will do a year working free in a rape crisis center. I kid you not.

Really, I am aghast.

Comment

And ANOTHER thing!!!!

So help me God I'd find out where she got that shit and organize a protest, complete with picket signs, until the store quit selling that stuff.

I am all for people selling what they want but that is just beyond offensive. "Rape Me" clothing for young girls. You got to be f king sh tting me!

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                              Damn kids and their Nirvana songs.
                              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                                And ANOTHER thing!!!!

So help me God I'd find out where she got that shit and organize a protest, complete with picket signs, until the store quit selling that stuff.
                                Sorry, Google is a nogo.

Comment

Working...
                                X