This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    You know who she is, right? The actress is Georgia Moffat, daughter of Peter Davidson (the 5th Doctor) and wife of David Tennant (10th Doctor).

Just to throw another bit of mind-boggling in, Davidson was Tennant's favourite incarnation, and they filmed a mini-episode (falls between the end of the season you're currently on and the Christmas Special) together. It's wonderfully sweet.
    Actually, it was Davison, not Davidson. Sorry to nitpik. I just happen to have Doctor Who extrememly entrenched in my conscious & sub-conscious at the moment, having spent a couple of days trying to fit the contents of 3 boxes of video tapes into a bookshelf, in order by Doctor, then got all OCD and had the bright idea to try to make a list of all the episodes I have now (for anyone who didn't see my earlier remark, I got a fantastic Craigs List buy a while back of old Doctor Who vhs tapes (111 of them), and have fnally been able to clear a bookshelf to get them out of the boxes. So I have the good doctors on my brain at the moment - even some I've never yet seen an episode of I think I need to cancel cable for the winter and have a marathon.....

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I swear I didn't even see the extra "d." I even proofread for the extra "d," because for some reason it always slips in, even when I'm looking for it.

*facepalm*

Comment

Mytical:

I recently saw the first episode featuring the Weeping Angels. I'm easily frightened, and I flailed and shrieked a lot during the episode.

Ever since then, KiaKat has been sporadically throwing out "Don't Blink!", just to make me twitch.

Comment

Oi, it's not just me!

don't blink

Besides, you haven't seen the *really* scary Angels episode yet.

Mwuaha. Hah. Hahahahaha.

Comment

>_>

<_<

Mommmmeeeeee

Mummy?

Mommmmeeeee

Comment

Quoth Dasota View Post
              >_>

<_<

Mommmmeeeeee

Mummy?

Mommmmeeeee
              FUCK YOU.

damn you Moffat! it's true, you DO feed on fear!

.................................................. ...........................................p.s. don't blink!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

*bursts into tears*

*Flees, shrieking, into the night, away from the scary scary thread*

*takes her freshly made dessert with her in the process*

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

*bursts into tears*

GET HER! SHE'S TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

*bursts into tears*

*distracts Lupo with a shiny, shiny Tardis key*

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    GET HER! SHE'S TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!
                    Done. She'll spend the next couple hours trying to convince her boyfriend to let her go looking for the Tardis.

Comment

Ah. I have a few..gripes against the first Weeping angel episode. Like the fact that the one angel was left 'unlooked at' for quite some time..and they are supposed to be VERY fast..but it didn't catch up to them??? When the guy turned to catch up..he should have been weeping angel bait in a heartbeat.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

They're hunters. They are *very* good at making sure their prey doesn't suspect anything. Besides, while they can move when not being looked at, it's not established as to exactly how fast they are.

Comment

Fast enough that you are not supposed to blink . Let alone leave them unseen when they were just inches from you in the first place. *shrugs* Just bothered me is all. Not that it wasn't a good episode, that one fact just made me do the
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*nods*

The idea is based off the game Red Light Green Light. So there's only so far they can move before being quantum-locked again.

Comment

Major spoiler ahead.

A whole dalek fleet...a whole blasted dalek fleet. Really? Really?!

Comment

Mytical:

I recently saw the first episode featuring the Weeping Angels. I'm easily frightened, and I flailed and shrieked a lot during the episode.

Ever since then, KiaKat has been sporadically throwing out "Don't Blink!", just to make me twitch.
                                That was definitely one of the scariest things I've seen in ages. Probably doesn't help cause I like old cemetaries and have a lot of photos of statues like that......

Madness takes it's toll....
                                Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X