Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! They got there!

I got a card from Peppergirl today
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Today I got Peppergirl, Kheldarson, and klhanson.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We're out of town for a couple weeks, but will tally as soon as we return, promise!!

Comment

• I've gotten a bunch that I've tallied, but haven't mentioned here. I did get one card from somebody that signed with their real names, but didn't include their screen name, and my memory is horrible so I can't recall who has a kid named Tristan. If that's you, please let me know so I can give you credit.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
            I've gotten a bunch that I've tallied, but haven't mentioned here. I did get one card from somebody that signed with their real names, but didn't include their screen name, and my memory is horrible so I can't recall who has a kid named Tristan. If that's you, please let me know so I can give you credit.
            That's Kabe and I

And got Aethian's card today.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thanks!

random stuff to make character count
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• I got Aethian's card today

Comment

• We are mailing all of ours out tomorrow. Had to wait for a paycheck...

Comment

• One of my international cards is going to be late. I didn't put enough postage on it apparently but it got remailed yesterday.

Comment

• I received Eireanne's and Aethian's cards today. Only 7 more to go.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth MadMike View Post
                        Just sent the rest of mine out.
                        I just inventoried my received cards to make sure I hadn't overlooked MadMike's card. I haven't received it 15 days after it was sent. I wonder if one of neighbors is enjoying it?

DaisyQueen mailed them two days ago.

EricKei and missyred (via Sunshine, I think) will be mailing them soon.

No word on this forum could I find from ArcticChicken, Fudgethatkay and Mikkel. I hope nothing is preventing them from mailing them soon.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          I just inventoried my received cards to make sure I hadn't overlooked MadMike's card. I haven't received it 15 days after it was sent. I wonder if one of neighbors is enjoying it?
                          That one came back to me two days ago. Turns out I screwed up the address. I sent it back out yesterday. My bad.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• Quoth MadMike View Post
                            That one came back to me two days ago. Turns out I screwed up the address. I sent it back out yesterday. My bad.
                            I am looking forward to receiving it.

Comment

• Today I got a card from Eireann and an envelope full of glitter from Arctic Chicken. I have five left that I haven't received.

Only two 0s on the tally list...not too bad...

Merry Christmas Eve!

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                No word on this forum could I find from ArcticChicken, Fudgethatkay and Mikkel. I hope nothing is preventing them from mailing them soon.
                                December 2. :
                                Quoth Mikkel View Post
                                Just mailed all mine.
                                They should be on their way. I can't understand why they aren't there already.

Comment

Working...
                                X