This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.o

I'm afraid to ask what prompts this and why you would. Really, I am.

People like me?? Mew... >.>

Comment

Worry not, Whiskey will beat away the crazy hoardes. Or perhaps point and laugh. Hmm, I think it's the former...

Anyone else you know that's a crazy magnet? If you shop with them, perhaps you'd cancel each other out.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

-Tries to send Lupo one of her own very boring shopping experiences- I attract... Um... Nothing. I think I give off a "Keep away" aura or something around unknown people...

Wait, wait, no, I do attract SOMETHING... Running into displays more than average.
        Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
          Maybe a sea monster ate it?

Oh dear god. You just gave me chills. I remember this scene like it was yesterday.

"A sea monster...ate my ice cream?"

"A sea monster...ATE MY ICE CREAM?"

*Scrooge loses his mind*

Comment

Next time go prepared.... whip out your most sad, depressed face and say (to the kid of course) "It's not a baby...I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed."

....not...that... I've ever known anyone who's done that...noooo.....
            "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
            -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
              Next time go prepared.... whip out your most sad, depressed face and say (to the kid of course) "It's not a baby...I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed."

....not...that... I've ever known anyone who's done that...noooo.....
              Haha! I totally did this to one of my friends' little girl! My friend was having a BBQ and her daughter kept chomping on the seeds and spitting them about and driving her (my friend) nuts so when my 7 month preggo self arrived she showed her the "consequences" of her actions Never saw a little girl run so fast to a trash can..
              Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Finally, a parent steps up...

and then they fudge it up. *sighs*
                I sowwy Lupo. <3 I still loves you.

Comment

omg.... *falls over laughing* you should have had CW film this!

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    Kid: <pats my belly> I'm sorry, baby.
                    Aaw, at least it was a nice little boy and well parented too. A pity the mother was a little bit short of tact .
                    You really must go shopping with a camera crew soon . Either the crew will get some hilarious film or the SCs will stay away, either way you win.

Comment

120 lbs at 5'3 1/2 was when I looked my sexiest. Now, 20 lbs heavier, I am what I'd consider skinny fat. That is, I've put on a lot of it in bad places, but I've also put some muscle in good places, but hardly any of my pants fit anymore.

Back on topic.....it wasn't bad until she presumed you are pregnant. God, that's just insulting and rude.
                      Last edited by blas; 10-25-2010, 04:21 PM.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

Back on topic.....it wasn't bad until she presumed you are pregnant. God, that's just insulting and rude.
                        It was probably better than the mother coming and saying outright that she was fat or anything similar. I have yet to be mistaken for pregnant (and I'm about 100kg or so, probably a bit more or less than that since my work pants are very baggy), but I'm waiting for someone to do the opposite on my pregnant coworker.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

*goes looking for ice cream.*
                          Long time fan, new member here. I don't know you well enough to offer a hug, but how's a pint of Ben and Jerry's?

Comment

Quite right, it's rude and insulting either way.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Damn, five minutes, must be some kind of record!

Whiskey, I'm about 5'3"...and used to be about 120 lbs. (ahh, nostalgia!) If someone had thought I looked pregnant then, I'd have hit them with the nearest heavy object (myself, apparently )
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

i, too, at 5'3" looked my best at 120#; (yes, those were the days) now i'm a bit heavier (30#) but no one would dare say 'are you pregnant' to me-i think it's the 'psycho killer' look i tend to sport on most days.
                                look! it's ghengis khan!
                                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                                X