This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalked by the crazies again.

I think I know where some of Lupo's crazies went to again.

I stopped by DDD's store tonight to get some stuff we needed, including an awesome deal on ground chuck.

Everything is pretty uneventful until I check out. All the open registers are at least 2-3 people deep, leaving the SCOs open. So I opt for the SCO and start putting stuff on the belt. As I'm putting stuff on the belt, I notice that someone left a couple cans of Ro-tel behind, so I take it up to the SCO cashier and let her know, then go back to my stuff. As I start getting ready to scan, entitled bitch comes up and gives me shit.

EB: You got out of line! Go the end!
    Me: Sorry..I was here first *and start scanning my items*

At this point EB decides to start moving my items behind hers. I stop and give her what I hope is a death glare.

Me: Stop touching my stuff or I will slap you.
    EB: You do and I'll call security.
    Me: Go ahead. *I point to DDD's co-worker and friend at the customer service desk* Why don't you tell him. I'm sure he'll take care of it. *and smile sweetly*

EB looks at me, DDD's friend, me again then takes her stuff and walks off to another cashier. Apparently she wasn't in that great of a hurry to check out.

Now, one of the things DDD has at his store is a discount card for employees and their immediate family. So basically, I can save a percentage off my order, but only on store brands.

That being said, I get my FOB out and press the coupon button on the SCO to scan the discount card when I hear behind me:

EB2: Omg, what are you doing? Are you scanning something? I want one!
    Me: x2 It's a discount coupon for employees and their families.
    EB2: I want one!
    Me: Well, be related to someone who works here and you can get one. *ignores*

EB2 keeps on going on and ona bout the damned card and I finally have enough.

Me: Lady..shut up. I told you how to get one. Just shut up.

EB2 gives me the cat-butt face and mumbles something and wanders off.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Ok, first of all, they're not MINE. I have no claim on them. So please, feel free to take a few more. Have as many as you want!!

That said, I've gotten a line monitor once or twice before. Always makes me think back to elementary school, and I so badly want to ask them if teacher let them get the sash and the nametag, and what do I do so I can have MY turn for a day, something along those lines.

And as for EB2, don't you realize you were supposed to claim her as your long-lost evil twin, so she can get the discount she obviously so richly deserves.

I'm starting to understand their thought processes. This frightens me. Hold me.... >.>

Comment

*holds Lupo*

FMA: You were nicer than me. I watched a lady do that with the conveyor thing at Walmart and the lady she was bitching at turned around and told her "I see no crown on your head, so drop the queen act and shut up."

<3 I loved it.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        And as for EB2, don't you realize you were supposed to claim her as your long-lost evil twin, so she can get the discount she obviously so richly deserves.
        FMA: Great! We can be long lost twins!
        EB2: Yeah!
        FMA: I get to be the evil one! ::waves and leaves EB2 in the dust::
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
          *holds Lupo*

FMA: You were nicer than me. I watched a lady do that with the conveyor thing at Walmart and the lady she was bitching at turned around and told her "I see no crown on your head, so drop the queen act and shut up."

<3 I loved it.
          Brilliant! I think I'd have stood there and applauded!
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post

that's beautiful. I lurves it.

Comment

"I see no crown on your head, so drop the queen act and shut up."
              Got to remember that one! Hey, we need a smiley with a crown!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Got to remember that one! Hey, we need a smiley with a crown!

(no, it's not mine, just the first result in Google. The directory name includes the word "public", so I assume it's sharable.)

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                  Nah, I already have an evil twin. She's my crazy older sister. I'm not sure she'd be receptive of a long lost twin.
                  Random conversation:
                  Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                  DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X