Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a pair recently (one while i was on shift, the other, today while off shift):

a 50 something wearing a tube top with her large 'assets' SAGGING to her waist

another 50 something wearing a very see through shirt and no bra; she was also large and sagging.

god, females, have some shame and HARNESS those puppies!
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      god, females, have some shame and HARNESS those puppies!
      Eh, but.....

My husband was driving me to work and there was this larger lady riding a comfort/street bicycle (good for her though!!). Unfortunately, she was well endowed and older, which made her "saggy."

Being saggy and riding bikes just don't go well together.

As one knee came up, so did one of her boobs. Then the other knee came up, as with the other boob. It couldn't have been comfortable....

During the summer though, it gets pretty bad. Larger women have a tendency to wear tube tops and spandex-type shorts, or younger ladies who wear tank tops that go lower than their own bras (which are usually a different color from the tank top).
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Good for the larger lady out on the bike!

And, in-shape ladies of any age may safely wear as little as they desire, in my humble male hormone-driven opinion.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

reminds me of this girl in one of my classes. She's very large, very annoying, very self-centered, very not good looking, and she wore a very short skirt one day.
          We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

had a co-worker who had - mostly - and hourglass figure. when she stopped by work wearing an evening dress (no idea why, on her way to something else i think) she got a lot of comments from the guys.

we took her side when some of the guys started treating her like she was a sl**t, cos she normally work normal work clothes... (and most of their behavior was because she *wouldn't* sleep with them or their friends).

yet... sometimes i just wanted to say to her... "Well what the f*** were you thinking anyway? like the time i saw her at a picnic wearing a tubetop with no bra. it's one thing to dress nicely. it's something else entirely to put your large breasts into a trashy tanktop and then think no one should notice or comment.

Comment

I can wear a tube top or tanktop in the summer, having large breasts myself, yet still not command all the attention in the world. Maybe it's because I refuse to wear shorts or a skirt unless I absolutely have to.....I like jeans and tanktops together. That and if I dare to wear something that crazy, I'll make sure to tone the makeup and the hair way down.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X