Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do some guys think that's going to get them a date, or that a woman is going to like that?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      btw juwl... I love your avatar.
      are you on the BMMB?
      Thanks, and no, I didn't know they had a message board. I was really looking for a pic of Venus Hum, during I Feel Love (Gods damn, I want that dress!), but this pic showed up in my search, and I just thought it seemed like me.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about cute, wittle bunny wabbits and I was gonna say, "Why yes, yes I have kissed a rabbit between the ears."

Retail Haiku:
        Depression sets in.
        The hellhole is calling me ~
        I don't want to go.

Comment

FYI juwl thats a close up a dude from blue man group just in case you didnt know

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
            Why do some guys think that's going to get them a date, or that a woman is going to like that?
            I have no idea. I'm torn between wishing I did, and fearing what their thought processes might be.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

For the young 'uns, there is actually an illegal boxing move called the rabbit punch.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Daisy View Post
                I knew a guy a while back who would wear sweatpants, pull out the pockets, and say "Here's an elephant. Do you wanna see its trunk?"

And yes, I did smack him.
                My husband does this to me and gets the dreaded look of death. If he did it to a total stranger I would have to kill him.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
                  Some guys really do believe the myth that "all men like jerks," and so they think if they behave like jerks, they will get women.

Instead of, you know, a knee in the balls.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
                    Some guys really do believe the myth that "all men like jerks," and so they think if they behave like jerks, they will get women.
                    I'm hoping that's a typo, and you meant "All WOmen like jerks..."

But frankly, if you want evidence in favour of it, my life is a case-on-point. *sigh*
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
                      FYI juwl thats a close up a dude from blue man group just in case you didnt know
                      *points at most of the rest of her new profile*
                      I was quite aware that is one of the (thirty, I think?) Blue Men. The only pic I could find of Venus Hum was from the single for I Feel Love, and it had words all over her, and the Blue Man face reflected my attitude to life.

OT:
                      *clears her throat*
                      Faces filled with joy and cheer,
                      what a magical time of year.
                      Howdy ho, it's Rabbit stomping day!
                      *maniacal gleam to her eyes*
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Heh, yeah, that was indeed a typo. It was 15 minutes from quiting time

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                          You have a death wish, don't you?
                          Oh, I didn't mean that I would actually act it out.

Just mention it to guys at work.

I find vaguely amusing things to talk to them about from here.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
                            Because one day, it will work (even if simply by pure luck), and when that day comes, it will be glorious

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                              *points at most of the rest of her new profile*
                              I was quite aware that is one of the (thirty, I think?) Blue Men.
                              i thought it was closer to 60. blueman.com is the official site, and the bmmb moved to a new site (looks like you have to pay for it).

speaking of rabbits tho...
                              i guess yyou could sing the white rabbit song while beating up the guy.

i still figure men who need to draw some stranger's attention to their crotches need to grow up. either that or...just call the police on them for lewd behavior.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                                i still figure men who need to draw some stranger's attention to their crotches need to grow up. either that or...just call the police on them for lewd behavior.
                                What if it's a police officer that's doing it?
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X