This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assorted nuts and weirdos

It's been a while since I've regaled you with the suckiness of the customers at my workplace(Wal-Mart) This isn't due to a lack of suckiness but, rather a lack of free time on my part. Now that i actually have so free time I'll give you an three of the SCs i have encountered recently.

Car asshole:
    My fellow stockman and I are out collecting carts, we are going down one aisle in the parking lot and are collecting carts from a corral when a beat-up, battered ford Tempo honks it's horn at us.
    CA: Carr Asshole
    M: my fellow stockman
    ME:
    CA: HEY! ARE YOU LAZY MUTHERF-CKERS GONNA MOVE OR DO I HAVE TO MOW YOU DOWN!!!!!
    M:
    ME: We'll move them sir.
    So we move them, and the dude pulls in so fast that he nearly clips me.
    CA: YOU HIT MY CAR!!! I WILL SUE WAL-MART !!! I"LL HAVE YOUR JOBS!!!! YOU HIT ME 'CAUSE I AM BLACK!!! I BET YOU BOTH BELONG TO THE KKK!!! WE"LL GUESS WHAT CRACKERS!!! I COULD RUN YOU OVER AND NO ONE WOULD CARE!!! (goes inside)
    M: What the___
    ME: No idea, must've forgotten his meds or something.

HP fangirl nut and her wacky momma
    During a bad rainstorm, i a zoning Stationary and putting away books. A girl of about 14 0r 15 comes up.

HPFG: EXCUUUUUSE ME!!!!
    ME: Yes?
    HPFG: WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HP BOOKS??????
    Me: The rest?
    HPFG: Yeah the rest, dummy, i know you are illetterate because you work here, but for those of us who can read, whwre are the rest of your Harry POtter books.
    ME:What we have out is what we have.
    HPFG: LIAR!!! I'LL GET MY MOM!!!
    <I go back to zoning>
    HPFG: THERE HE IS MOMMY!!!!
    HPFG's MOM: HEY IDIOT!!!!!!! GET MY DAUGHTER THE OTHE HP BOOKS YOU HAVE NOW!!!!
    ME: What we have out is what we have available.
    HPFG's MOM: YOU ARE A WORTHLESS LIAR!!! GET MY DAUGHTER THOSE BOOKS NOW, OR ELSE I'LL HAVE YOU FIRED.
    ME: We don't have any others ma'am.
    HPFG: MY DAUGHTER"S CHRISTMAS IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU< I BET YOU DON"T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS YOU K-KE.
    Manager:<walking by. What? did you call him
    HPFG: A K-KE B-TCH.
    Manager: Both of you leave this store now.
    HPFG's Mom: Do you realize how much money we spend here?
    Manager: No, and I don't care leave this store now or I'll have security toss you out.
    HPFG: We'll tell our whole church never to shop here again.
    Manager: Fine, as long as you leave.
    HPFG and her mom depart)

Electric cart lunacy
    As I have mentioned electric carts cannot be taken outside, well this one couple didn't get it
    DG: Door greeter
    SC: You know thisone by heart by now.
    SCW: SC's wife
    CSM: CSM
    M: manager

DG: Sir You can't take that cart outside.
    SC: I can do whatever i want I am a customer.
    DG: Sir you cannot take thatoutside the store.
    SC: I am a customer, i can do what I want. GET ME YOUR MANAGER!!
    <CSM and M appear>
    CSM: Sir you cannot take this outside.
    SC: well too bad, <tries to take off, CSM rail on back of seat>
    SCW: WE WILL TAKE THAT OUTSIDE> WE WILL DO WHATEWVER WE WANT WE ARE CUSTOMERS!!!!! WE ARE ELEDERLY!!!!! WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT!!!!! <To CSM> and if you touch anything that doesn't belong to you agagin i will knockj you on your ass.
    M: YOU cannot tlk to my people like that .
    CSW: OH,YEAH, you try and stop us from taking this outside and we'll sue!!!
    M: Ma'am you cannot take that cart outside. Now walk out of this store and don't come back.
    CSW: We'll sue.
    M: I'll have you banned for threatening my employee, now leave.
    <CS and CSW walk out>

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'll bet the church that the customer and her daughter from story #2 would LOVE to hear about their fellow parishoners calling people at Wal-Mart "k-kes".
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

*blink*

A Walmart manager who isn't spineless? How does he keep his job?
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

This is why I know I must never again work a job where I deal face to face with customers. Some hussy would use the k word on me, and next thing I know, I'm in the Chicago musical singing about how I have no idea where the blood on my hands came from.

Comment

Crow, I'm glad you have a manager who isn't afraid to call customers on their rotten behavior and ban those who need banning. There aren't enough of those type of managers in this world.
          Quoth blas87 View Post
          I'll bet the church that the customer and her daughter from story #2 would LOVE to hear about their fellow parishoners calling people at Wal-Mart "k-kes".
          Agreed, any decent church wouldn't accept that at all.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            *blink*

A Walmart manager who isn't spineless? How does he keep his job?
            Only because the laws of physics made it impossible to give the SCs what they wanted.

Comment

Is this before or after your ... church ... finds out you were calling Crow a "K-KE"?

Comment

Dude, that is just not cool. Though I have to admit your manager sounds really kicks ass. YAY CROW'S MANAGER!
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  One can only hope that they belong to a church that frowns on that sort of thing and doesn't encourage it.
                  "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

they attend church? how utterly shocking...

sayeth the pepperelf:

Is this before or after your ... church ... finds out you were calling Crow a "K-KE"?
                    this little detail will slip their memory, of course, to be replaced with how THEY were abused, called various insults and told their maternal ancestors fornicated with a wide variety of farm and zoo animals.

because we all know how HONEST these types of people are!
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I think the "your ruining my childs (fill in celebration/ holiday)" entitlements whores are some of my favorites. . . .

Reminds me of Jr High where my Mom was a teacher and students would try to get in a fight with me because "You're Mom failed me"
                      1. Did she hold a weapon to you head and tell you what answer to write?
                      2. Do you think causing me bodily harm will endear her to you?
                      3. What do I care about your grades?

If something good happens people have no problem taking credit. However, if they poorly plan and create and urgent situation it is always someone elses fault/ reponsability for the outcome.

Comment

Actually, I have a Jewish friend whose ex-wife joined a church called "Four-Square" two years before they broke up.... yeah, this church says that Jews are evil and will burn in hell. *sigh* I wonder why their marriage broke up (for the record, their 11 year old son is being raised Jewish, according to an agreement both parents made when he was BORN... now, 11 years later, she's trying to renege, because she says otherwise her son will go to hell... shoulda thought of that before joining the nutbar church, lady).
                        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

This is why I'm not going to work at Walmart, I always found that place somewhat unnerving, and have read many a horror story from there.

I was shocked that someone so young would be using such a slur. Then again, judging by her mom's behavior, we probably know where she got it from.

Comment

I understand that the people who go to church (me included) aren't perfect - but what I don't understand is CS behavior followed by anything mentioning church.... look, I know you're an idiot and a jerk - telling me you're going to church only makes me sorry for the other people that have to deal with you.... although I'm glad you're getting help for your problems..... at least I hope so......

it's just so frustrating to be a Christian and have all of these nuts and loonies out there trying to excuse their bad behavior by saying they are Christians - or adding that on to their bad behavior like in this instance "we'll tell the rest of our church not to shop here"....... let's just hope the rest of the people at their church are sane and will help them to see the error of their ways.....

Comment

Why aren't there ever any threads about white people going into a predominately black neighborhoods and playing the racist card?

Not causing trouble, just asking.

Quoth air914 View Post
                              it's just so frustrating to be a Christian and have all of these nuts and loonies out there trying to excuse their bad behavior by saying they are Christians - or adding that on to their bad behavior like in this instance "we'll tell the rest of our church not to shop here"....... let's just hope the rest of the people at their church are sane and will help them to see the error of their ways.....

As a re-formed Roman Catholic, who is happily unattached to any church at the moment, my biggest pet peeve with christians is with the one's who wrong other people and then use their faith in a compassionate christ as a get out of jail free card.

When they catch a serial killer, or other such psycho, what's the first words the neighbor says to the TV news reporter who is sent to the killers neighborhood in order to get some community reaction?

"He's a good christian. Goes to church every Sunday."

Because in the lives of too many christians, church on Sunday makes everything ok.

Ok I'm done tempting the admins.
                              Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Working...
                              X