This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
    So how do we go about getting a copy of this catalog?
    ;p

I actually like the company itself. They have a lot of nice stuff and we get an employee discount if I recall right <cough>

Comment

randomness
      awwww gk didnt see my stalker post *Pout*

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        But, not all is despair. Be proud, my furry little friend, for you were at least able to jump the “What’s your name?” hurdle.
        Hey! Most furries know their name, TYVM. It just might take us an hour to recite them.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Juwl! I was wondering what happened to you! Where have you been?!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Me: “and your phone number please?”
            SC: “xxxx”
            Me: “….your entire phone number please?”
            SC: “Oh, uh, xxx-xxx-xxxx”

Ah yes, I forgot. I need to be very specific when making queries of you folk. ...
            Nope... they'll fuck it up anyway, GK. I ask for them for their "full, ten digit telephone number, area-code first," and gotten it completely fucked up.
            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              randomness
              awwww gk didnt see my stalker post *Pout*
              I saw it, but became afraid and held down L&R to escape the thread. -.-

Comment

ahh ok, no more tramatizing gk

Comment

[Quote Jesus Bisquick Christ! Don’t hurt me! What do you want?! Pants?! I have pants. I can give you pants. Just, whatever you want. I can get you pants. Lots of pants. Hats too. Please don’t kill me./Quote]
                  for some reason i just had a vision of Eddie Izzard screaming this. now if gk resembles him in any way that would be funnier, if not then my most humble appologies
                  This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                  my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
                    for some reason i just had a vision of Eddie Izzard screaming this. now if gk resembles him in any way that would be funnier, if not then my most humble appologies
                    Oh lord, no. Not even remotely. ><

Comment

GK is way hotter than Eddie Izzard
                      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
                        GK is way hotter than Eddie Izzard
                        Considering Eddie Izzard is a raging transvestite that's not saying much.

Comment

Ok. GK is way hotter than Ben Affleck. Does that help?
                          My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Ok. GK is way hotter than Ben Affleck. Does that help?
                            Ben Afflect is also possibly a raging transvestite behind closed doors. It wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

So...it seems to me you have a preoccupation with raging transvestites
                              My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                                Is there any other kind ? Oh, wait yes. I forgot about all those Hermionne x Snape fanfics. *shudders*
                                Yes... ok.... thanks.... the screwdriver is embedded into my left eye now, and the pain and images still don't go away. what can i do now?

I actually like the company itself. They have a lot of nice stuff and we get an employee discount if I recall right <cough>
                                Ah. Sad, such a nice attempt at finding GK's secret headquarters foiled grandly again... we'll get you GK we will!..... btw are you going to use your discount for the $400 glasses? Specially now that you don't have a pc like nunavuttians

So...it seems to me you have a preoccupation with raging transvestites
                                Afaik he has been followed by them, on the skytrain, several times.... Plus don't forget it was trannies that killed the pope.... or was it bisexuals? I gotta ask Hunter.
                                I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                                X