Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*FWEET* Foul! Un nun-like behavior! Two weeks in the penalty box. [short, but funny]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the fact that the stock prices increased! Maybe you should let her back on to see if they go up again!

(No, not really; it's just very funny.)

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
      Actually, studies have shown that 90% of all violent crimes have been committed within 24 hours of eating bread. Also, 98% of all convicts consume bread on a regular basis.

Yeah, but 73% of people know that you can use statistics to prove anything.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
        . You are entitled, say, to stand on a street corner and say that people who eat toast are the reason there are peadophiles in the world..
        Wait....wha?

"I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Also, in the US, the First Amendment only protects you from the government. I can still tell you to shut up, and enforce it by any means within the law (assuming I control the venue in which you are speaking), and there's really not much you can do about it.

Comment

Working...
          X