This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    I don’t care how it’s done, rusty spoons, radioactive plutonium under the bed, whatever.*

--Snip--

*I’m just VENTING. I naturally understand Rule #1 and would never commit violence against a customer unless necessary to defend myself or others. That is all. But after the venting, I feel much better now!!
    You'd need a LOT to do damage if you're hiding it under a bed. Alpha particles can be stopped by a sheet of notebook paper, so I don't see it getting through a mattress. Slip some in their coffee, however........That would be NASTY.

Sorry. Radiation nerd. Po-210 does have a fairly high energy (5 Mev) and long half-life (138 days), but it will still do more damage internally than externally.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      Goodness, what is it with you people and bacon!

We loves the bacon!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Z - "Why is there bacon in this soap!?!

G - "I made it myself!"

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          I think when I posted about it being too quiet, I may have jinxed myself, but oh well. It hasn’t been a huge plethora of suck, but there were a few instances I thought I’d share!

Er...right…
          Wow, epic fail (in rl too) :P
          Phone Fun!
          It's worse when they actually come in and expect it from you. It's like, "You can drive here, walk up to my desk but not over to the aisle where we keep it?"

And people wonder why I believe in forced sterilization
          That really bugs me (see my "I'm a good mother!" thread) and is the reason why my coworkers jokingly say I'm the 'guy who yells at kids.' If parents would discipline 'em, I wouldn't need to yell. (And I don't yell; I merely speak in a voice loud enough so everyone can hear.)

Just call me Lupo Holmes…
          As a student, I understand the depreciation of books, and I joke with the cashiers about it all the time.

Nice to see you back, Lupo. You're stories are amusing as always, as is your vernacular. If you're ever in SA, I'll MOS a box of cookies for you ^_<

Comment

Welcome back Lupo! We missed you

And Ny, spend a bit more time on the forum and you'll realise that we CSer's are gutter minds
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Aw, it makes me feel all warm n' fuzzy that I was missed! OR rather...tales of my misery were missed. Eh, I'm not picky, and I crave attention.

<Snuggles the attention!!!>

Comment

And Ny, spend a bit more time on the forum and you'll realise that we CSer's are gutter minds
                Wait, are you saying theres other places for the mind?
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
                X