This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what I found in the bookdrop today

Thanks much to the customer who dropped off the striped button-down shirt before we opened this morning.....not sure what they expected us to do with it, but as far as I know, they never came back asking for it.

Also have to thank whomever gave us a deflating balloon.....although it might have been a kid since children's books were returned along with it.

Maybe the kids thought they would help cheer up the poor library workers trapped in the box?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Oh they will come back some time this week and want their shirt back, washed and ironed, of course
      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

It could have been worse ... did you ever hear about the librarian(s) who found a half-frozen kitten in their library drop box?

Sir Dewey Readmore Books ultimately became the official library cat, got his own website and even had a couple of books written about him.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          Maybe the kids thought they would help cheer up the poor library workers trapped in the box?
          You know, I can totally imagine some kids think that, which is so cute. It's funny when my friends come in and their kids don't know what to make of Aunt Food Lady behind a counter.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X