Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 05:38 PM
Cashier

Meanwhile, Josiah was taking a different route.

The bell on the door of Blackbeard Comics rang hollowly. The stereotypical comics store, it was "lit", and crammed full of comics, memorabilia, old VHS movies (mostly B- and C-Listers) and the people who love them. In the back-room, a dozen people crowded around a table littered with dice, books, a battlemat, and other D&D paraphernalia.
A man in a three-piece tweed suit walked --seemingly -- out of the forties into the main area. "Welcome to Blackbeard Comics, Good Sir. My name is Geoffrey, how may I assist you?"
Glancing about, Josiah discreetly showed the man his USSS badge and asked quietly, "Is there someplace I could speak with you, or any of your helpful customers, about the recent goings on around the Outer Banks? In exchange for your assistance in this matter, I have a list of comics I hope you can help me find and purchase."
Josiah handed over a list of comic series titles, hoping this wasn't as big a waste of time as the two bars he'd visited had proven.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Has had too many jobs

Noah listens to the description of what happened and tries to match it up with any number of creatures he knows exist. Problem was nothing matched. Most of the things that go bump in the night are not interested in stealing anything but a persons guts, blood, or such. He takes notes, but little help is forthcoming.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:31 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

Josiah:

After talking with the various patrons, getting different stories of theories ranging from a star track killed up by the beach bluff, to aliens (even Josiah mentally questions that theory).

Most think its just a visitor looking to score some money then disappear when the season ends next month and most vacationers leave for the season.

Noah/Sam:

As they both question the victims, Sam asks from strange questions (even by Noah's standard), looking at each of them intently. After they learn nothing new, the wrap up the questions, promising to follow up if they had more, then head out. Getting a fair distance away, Samara turns to Noah and snaps, "And just who the hell do you think you are?"

Old 08-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Has had too many jobs

"I was about to ask you the same bloody thing. I have a job to do. That job is hunting down the .. unusual or strange. Because there are things out there that go bump in the night, and I bump back."

Old 08-23-2013, 07:07 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

she holds out her hand, gazing at him rather intently, "Special Agent Samara Tolson. And believe me, there is nothing weird that I've not seen myself. Now who are you and why are you really here?"

Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Has had too many jobs

He shakes her hand. He really didn't see any sense in giving her the run around, though she might think he is crazy. "Names Noah, and I am a hunter. Creatures such as vampires, Wendigo, and shapeshifters. This seemed right up my alley, but I will be honest.* He scratches his head. "Most things I hunt are not interested in shiny things..more like blood, bones, and the like."

Old 08-23-2013, 07:27 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

She holds his hand a moment longer looking at him rather blatantly, then gives herself a small shake and quirks an eyebrow at him.

"I believe you, you could say I'm sort of in the same line of work....I track down the strange and unusual.....some might even call it supernatural. What do you say to working together on this if its something I handle, you let me handle it, and I don't arrest you for impersonating a federal officer?"

Old 08-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Has had too many jobs

He laughs "You should talk. Hey, it's no skin off my teeth. I have no problem hanging back. If something takes YOU out, I can always step in and handle it."

Old 08-23-2013, 07:42 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

"I have been an active member of the United States Secret Service since John F Kennedy was in office."

((Sam doesn't look a day over 25)).

"I will want to introduce you to my partner as well. I will warn you....hes a conspiracy nut, and a bit twitchy. So where are you really from? I'll back you as saying your at least from my office to the "normals", but I will not lie to Josiah."

Old 08-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Has had too many jobs

"I can honestly say, all over. Hunters don't really set down roots. We go where the creatures are." He doesn't bat an eye when she says she is much older then she looks. "Originally I was from WV, but haven't been there since 12 years old."