Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Has had too many jobs

Yep. Though from the looks of it, might only be you participating (me as GM of course). Since time is relative in the multiverse anybody can hop in at any time though. Think I might just make the first post. It will include your character, and an attempt to recruit you to the IDP. Remember though, you do not have to join. You'd have access to funds, vehicles, and things you wouldn't have normally with the IDP, but this multiverse is wide open. Well I will make the main post of the game itself once I've got a few answers that is *chuckles*

Last edited by Mytical; 06-21-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:55 AM
Has had too many jobs

There will be ongoing recruitment for this game. Anytime anybody wants to join, feel free.

This game is where to fit any character that seems not to fit in anywhere.

Making the first post now.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:34 AM
Has had too many jobs

Name: Derrick Soul

Alternate forms name : Electra Soul

Description: Black hair, blue eyes, 6'3". Often wears hair in a pony tail. Never caught without his signature sunglasses. Dress is something like Blade (from the movies about Blade).

Alternate forms description : Wears full platemail from the neck down. The chest looks to be made of fire, the gauntlets of stone, and the feet water. He wears a cape that looks to be made of wind.

Home Dimension: 77. It is a medieval type setting, and magic has progressed instead of technology. Think typical fantasy setting with high levels of magic

Bio: Derrick soul was just your average adventurer until he found the stone gauntlets. The gauntlets led him to the other parts of the armor, and soon enough he learned that the set made him into living lightning .. sort of. The drawback is that he has to say that phrase to transform (though not to transform back) and in 'human' form he is just as vulnerable as any human. He can only remain as Electra Soul for a couple of hours at most.

Powers (Electra soul form ONLY): Complete immunity to the elements. Able to fire off electrical bolts. He is incredibly strong and agile (because of the gauntlets and boots). Able to call lightning down onto enemies, and 'ride' lightning (which means he can travel fast if he wants) and he can protect others so they can ride with him.

Weaknesses : As a human, he is normal (though the potential power shines through). Although he can transform inside, it takes time to transform. During that time he is still vulnerable.

Now as to why the people think nothing to weird about all this. I am using the Dr. Who/ Torchwood 'perception filter' rule here. Unless they can travel through dimensions themselves, they can only see what they think they SHOULD see. So the mammoth would look like a runaway cart or such.

Last edited by Mytical; 06-25-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Asura Mesmer

Interesting start to the story.

A question: Does Sapputiyok sense anything more from the bone mammoth than just moving bone? (I don't think I mentioned it, but I imagine being able to sense once-living things, such as bone, a little more strongly than never-living things, such as stone.) If there's magic or some other power animating the mammoth, I would expect to be able to sense that.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Has had too many jobs

Ah, sorry, yes it would have been once living. As for the power behind this..xe sort of did pick it up. It was the 'vacuum of power' before the creature appeared (Which was from the Avatar of Death). The avatar of death is sort of hard to explain .. more like Anti-Power. Which is why even some god like beings fear it..because their power is useless against it. It is also beyond the maximum of xer power...which is why there was no sense of anything after the vortex closed.

Last edited by Mytical; 06-25-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Old 06-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Has had too many jobs

*laughs* I had a mental image of this fight. When it first started Electra was basically hanging on to one of the things ankles (because of the vast size difference). It made me chuckle for a bit.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Asura Mesmer

That's a great image.

ETA: I assume that my character still senses a small amount of energy from him, enough to know that he's passed out and not dead. (That would be a quick end to the story. )

Last edited by Ghel; 06-26-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Has had too many jobs

Actually for awhile, there was NO power level, as in he might be considered 'dead'. Which is why he collapsed. And no the IDP has more members then just Derrick, so the story wouldn't end there *laughs*

Yes I know the reinforcements would already have arrived, but they only have a general idea where he was. Right now, they are looking for him. I do need to edit the post though, because he would send the 'all clear' as soon as he was able. Which would send out his current coordinates. His friends will probably be there shortly.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Asura Mesmer

I bet you're going to ask where I came up with these names. I wanted something that sounded alien but was based in a real Earth language. So I picked words out of an Inuit dictionary. Sapputiyok means "protects." Okradloriktok, the name of the merchant, means "talks a lot."

Old 06-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Has had too many jobs

Now that is cool. Expect Derricks 'friends' soon.