Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

WTF?!?
Old 09-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Phoneshop Minion (Ex-techie)

Unhappy WTF?!?

Not mine, heard about it. I work for a mobile phone network in the UK, based inside one of the UKs biggest grocery stores.

A customer came into the store, walked up to one of the guys serving, and asked "Which phones that we sell are suitable for vegans?"

WTF?!?

Apparently he thinks that the Orange iDevice and the Korean T9 are tested on animals,

What do they test? Make sure all the mammals can speak Twitter, so when our animal overlords take over, the dogs and cats can talk to the birds?

Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Cashier

Probably has something to do with the x-rays or whatever cell phones emit that causes brain cancer. I've had people insist on face to face interviews because they were "allergic" to computers. This despite the fact that they carried and used smart phones...

I once spoke to someone who quit his job and filed for disability because he was "allergic to stupid people". Rather ironic, considering how stupid doing that was.

Old 09-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Long live Gaz

Hey now, I'm allergic to stupid people. Whenever I'm around them, I black out and then wake up with brick-shaped impressions in my forehead. Still not sure where they're coming from.
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 09-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Computer Tech

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
Hey now, I'm allergic to stupid people. Whenever I'm around them, I black out and then wake up with brick-shaped impressions in my forehead. Still not sure where they're coming from.
That's not the kind of head banging I recommend.

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth SimonF12009 View Post
A customer came into the store, walked up to one of the guys serving, and asked "Which phones that we sell are suitable for vegans?"

WTF?!?
Maybe he wanted a phone that had no animal products in it.

It's possible to have animal products in a phone. Perhaps the red dye (if it is a red phone) came from crushed up beetles, and similar organic products.

Mrs. IA is following a high protein plant based diet. I tell people it is like a vegan diet, but without the religion.