Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you wish. Just stick your DVD in the slot and in a few seconds, you'll receive a nice handful of ash in return.

I wish Moon Unit was no longer in charge of making my schedule.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. Numbuts is your boss now and he's in charge of every aspect of your job, indcluding but not limited to, your schedule.

I wish to find an affordable place to live somewhere in the Salem area.

Comment

• Granted. But it's already occupied. . .might want to start collecting cardboard.

I wish I could get the energy to get this deck swept off . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! but then the deck ninjas come down and an epic fight ensues because you're sweeping off their sacred dust

i wish tomorrow doesn't suck
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. It blows

(that was too easy)

I wish BTS was over.
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post

I wish BTS was over.
              Granted, and Happy Christmas

I wish for a quiet day.
              Meeeeoooow.....
              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                Granted, and Happy Christmas

I wish for a quiet day.
                Granted. Everyone around you has disappeared and now you're alone...with your books...and your perscription glasses just broke so you can no longer read them.

I wish Chef Ramsey would open a restaraunt in Salem.

Comment

• Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                  I wish Chef Ramsey would open a restaraunt in Salem.
                  Granted, but there's not a thing on the menu that you like and it's all hideously overpriced.

In a similar vein, I wish I could do an F-Word Recipe Challenge against Gordon to see if my Original Famous cookies really are the best.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. But a customer is deathly allergic to a ingredient within your cookies and the restaraunt winds up being sued, thus leading to you being sued. Ramsay's lawyer has a bigger potty mouth than he does.

I wish there was an art supply store around here.

Comment

• Granted! But everything is insanely expensive.

I wish I hadn't drunk dialed my male friend last night and left a message.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. You're six feet under so it's quiet FOREVER.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall yesterday at work to see Snoopy running his ass off back and forth to the back door to check in the rest of the deliveries after I had to leave early.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But you're stuck as a fly forever.

I wish I knew what DC's response has to do with my earlier wish
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• GRANTED!!!!! its cookies!

I wish my last load of laundry was in the dryer and started already so I can go to bed.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. All your bedding is in that load.

I wish this thing would be done already!
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted, but the next two things start up immediately, and they're worse.

I wish my calls were over and done with.

Comment

Working...
                                X