Go Back   Customers Suck! > Orientation > Returning members

Closed Thread

<age> year old <gender>, seeking catharsis.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:15 AM
Hell desk minion

Cool <age> year old <gender>, seeking catharsis.

Customers Suck used to be a big part of my life. As a teenager, I read this forum after discovering it thanks to Jennie Breeden over at The Devil's Panties. I read it, primarily for amusement, and justification of my cynicism, I suppose (or maybe just a deep seated sense of schaudenfreude). Even though I didn't have a job, I read it religiously, occasionally offering to the conversation, and posting stories where I could find them. I didn't have many stories to offer, working once or twice a year at local conventions.

Last time I signed in was shortly after the job situation changed, and I started working tech support. I've gone through a few different companies since then, making a little bit more money each time, and I'm now at a place I don't hate, and actually have room to grow here.

In the time since I visited this site regularly, I've subsisted on TFTS over on reddit, but as satisfying and specific as that was, you never forget your first. So here I am, probably to mostly lurk, post something inane every so often, vent a bit, and hopefully help others in the same way CS helped me: By providing entertainment, possibly at my own expense. Although I wasn't working, I feel like this site helped me be a better person and a better customer.

Old 01-26-2016, 04:51 AM
Et tu, Pixie?

That's quite kind of you - Welcome back!
"I donít know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
Closed Thread