This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cooper View Post
    I'm not actually worried I'm going crazy. I'm already there. I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Panic Disorder. I wondered for a long time about Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder, but it's more like I have the common cold and flu of mental disorders than pneumonia.
    I believe that most people have some form of all of those thing. There are different spectrum of things. I probably have mild anxiety and panic disorder. I also hear voices that I carry on full conversations with. (I love debating religion, politics, and other social matters with them. We do not always agree, but we live together so we always end the discussions as friends.)

I will always say that almost all people are not crazy, just uniquely eccentric.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      You probably had a more intelligent conversation with that motor than I have had with some of my coworkers.
      I totally feel the same way haha

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      I know I'm sane. All the little voices tell me so...
      Classic!!

Cooper that's hilarious, sounds like me when i talk to my water bottle and tell it to stop whistling or i'ma kick it! (air escaping due to pressure build up) it gets kicked a lot =) i can relate though i work in a vault and don't see people some days either. most of the time i'm quite happy i don't have to deal with some of my customers haha

Comment

Working...
      X