This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going to Turn Here, On Second Thought

I was stopped at a light where the left lane is a left hand only lane while the right lane allows left turns, right turns, and driving straight through the intersection. I was in the right lane to go straight when this little car in the left lane suddenly decides he wants to go straight. So he cuts off an SUV to go straight. After missing being hit by the SUV, he goes straight, straight into oncoming traffic.

Whoever this guy is, he is incredibly lucky. He missed being hit by a turning SUV and three oncoming cars.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Quoth catcul View Post
    I was stopped at a light where the left lane is a left hand only lane while the right lane allows left turns, right turns, and driving straight through the intersection. I was in the right lane to go straight when this little car in the left lane suddenly decides he wants to go straight. So he cuts off an SUV to go straight. After missing being hit by the SUV, he goes straight, straight into oncoming traffic.

Whoever this guy is, he is incredibly lucky. He missed being hit by a turning SUV and three oncoming cars.
    Traffic should stop just for ME! I'M SPECIAL!

Comment

Working...
    X