Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If our cat gets too much cow's milk (which he does sometimes cause he loves it and asks, and we're weak-willed too), his poo goes all runny.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

On the upside she's warming up to life in our household. She and the dog even played for a bit last night. Which consisted of her batting at him when ever he went past the chairs she's claimed as her perch. She caught him on the face then he dashed outside and stared through the dog door at her. She put her paws on the edge so that she was sort of standing up and staring back at him. He bopped her back and jumped through.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        If our cat gets too much cow's milk (which he does sometimes cause he loves it and asks, and we're weak-willed too), his poo goes all runny.
        Get him cat milk? Whiskas has a special milk for cats that I've used to defer mine's dairy lusts now and then.

Comment

Snook update: Took her to the vet, I just did the Banfield thing since the total cost would have come out to pretty much the same. Any extra is really me just paying for convenience.
          Anyway, apparently the liquid poop is caused by intestinal parasites (I forget which ones) so she gets anti antibiotics for 10 days. Yay fun. I'm trying to limit her food consumption since that just means more poop. Hopefully the medicine works fast. She knows to use the cat box, she just can't always make it.

She'd started trying to get at other food, the dog food, the sink, left over pizza. The other day she knocked a leftover pizza box onto my 4d puzzle of Westeros, which the knocked Dragonstone to the floor only to be taken somewhere by the dog. :/

Comment

Working...
          X