Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be happy I am down to 235..from 250(ish) when my job ended..down another 2 pants sizes..but with less activity and eating the same..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Another twenty-five minutes. For the last four minutes I turned the resistance up a notch. Noticeable.

Rapscallion

Comment

Mmmm, 18st 2lb. Not down as much as I'd hoped, but I've not gone for the diet hammer and tongs. Had a few things to eat up before a long weekend, which didn't help.

Unfortunately the weekend is one where temptation will be laid before me like ... something very tempting, I guess. Am planning on some more sensible meals to go with me instead of resorting to lardburgers and the like. We shall see.

Rapscallion

Comment

Got back after temptation was put in front of me. 18st 6lb yesterday morning. Not had chance due to overtime to start working this back off.

Still, an extra half day of pay is an extra half day of pay. Woo!

Back on the rice cakes.

Rapscallion

Comment

Twenty-five minutes. Ich bin ein sweatysaurus. Sort of amused that I found myself slightly below my normal pace according to the torturometer display, but then after eight minutes I realised I was still on setting three. That lasted until 22 minutes, since I thought 'sod it' and eventually turned it down for the last bit.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm gradually building myself up on the crosstrainer again slowly now I can move better in my superdooper shoes

But I need to get my appetite into gear.. I can't breath in my favourite jeans now
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I'm currently relying on the treadmill and bike for my workouts due to a hand injury and surgery which prevents me from doing weights, but even after 10 days away from the gym, I have only put on half a kilo, so I'm rather pleased about that.

I have also been really concious about my portion sizes and that seems to be helping too.
                "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Full twenty-five minutes on setting three. Damn well felt that. Glad it's over. Glad I did it.

Rapscallion

Comment

A lazy weekend, more out of laziness than planning. Didn't get on the beast on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Quite a number of pixels were exploded in good cause.

However, another twenty-five minutes fell by the wayside today. I think I missed reporting a few inbetween.

Rapscallion

Comment

My dad's in Florida and took the laptop with him. Also, I kinda broke the video cable that hooks from the TV to the DVD player in the garage. Thus, there has been a sufficient lack of good music in there to workout to. To compensate, I've been doing Health Rider instead.

On top of all that, did laps at the track at school on Tuesday and Thursday.
                      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I spent the weekend being sore. Madly I took advantage of a free session with a personal trainer at the gym, one who is knowledgeable about hypermobility.

He's good! Just wish I could afford a full course with him, but its beyond my pocket
                        Have settled for a "check up" session every so often though.

Also got fed up of weight going up instead of down so signed up with "Every Little Helps" diets online. Started off with a custom gluten free plan but have spent the week hungry and shaking every time I went to the gym, so have taken advice from the PT who suggested that as I lost weight with the Atkins plan years ago, I may do better on a low carb plan, so from today I'm giving that a go...

... and I've already messed up 30 mins after falling out of bed!
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Was going to hit the beast this morning, but had an appointment at the physio looking after my knees. He reckons the right leg is doing really well on it, but I need to transfer some effort to the left to build the muscle there.

Other than that, weight constant so I need to stop piling the gear in my gob.

Rapscallion

Comment

Twenty-five minutes again on level three. Took until five minutes before I started to breathe more than significantly more than normal. May look at level four in a week or two.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey guys! I don't know if any of you are on MyFitnessPal.com, but it's really helped me to stay motivated and accountable. It's a free food and exercise logging service. Since I'm not on Facebook anymore, I'm completely addicted to it!!!

My name on there is Marig0ld (the "o" is a zero) if anyone would like to add me!
                              "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Another twenty-five minutes and a faster pace than normal. May be time to look at upping the tension.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X