Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Shopping Shenanigans - This is all xx_wolfie_xx's fault!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Panacea View Post
    Man oh man.

Everytime I read one of lupo's posts on shopping, I just know it's going to be a train wreck.

That's for meeting my high expectations
    OK, anybody else want Gravekeeper and Lupo to go shopping together to see what happens?
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      OK, anybody else want Gravekeeper and Lupo to go shopping together to see what happens?
      No. Just no.

I'm too young to die!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        I run to the ice cream beer aisle and grab a pint. I so needed it. >.>
        How some of us would have reacted.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Jeez Lupo, where do you shop? A Sanitarium on the Moon?!

I could see the last brilliant job of parenting from a mile away, as soon as I added large amounts of chocolate + vigorous motion and spinning. The result was pretty much inevitable.

And we all know why you didn't say 'I told you so'. Because 1. You have the self-restraint of a SAINT, 2. Because the mother would have just gone apeshit and probably blamed you somehow for it, and 3. Because you're sick of hearing 'I'm never going to shop here again!', which appears to be the preprogrammed response of sucky people whenever something they don't like happens in a retail establishment, whether or not said retail establishment had anything to do with the badness. (See previous post with evil nasty old lady in the ankle-bruising scooter)
          Check out my webcomic!

Comment

bleh. Vomit. Just what a day needs. /snark
            screw ice cream-- bust out the booze. and video games.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth ferebee View Post
              I'm wondering if grazers get tummy bugs more often and are then are mystified as to why.
              i never wash anything. i also get sick twice a year, maximum.

lupo you need to drink more
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                lupo you need to drink more
                No I don't.

Just because that's YOUR solution to everything doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                  I want to go shopping WITH GK and Lupo just to see these insane dramas for myself. (And revel in the resulting bitchslapdowns that these two mete out to offenders.)
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    No I don't.

Just because that's YOUR solution to everything doesn't mean it works for everyone.
                    Ive yet to find a problem that a glass of cold wine didn't solve.
                    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

GK and Lupo shopping together is the 8th sign of the Apocalypse right? That would just be asking for trouble.

Lupo as always you are just awesome
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth ferebee View Post
                        Aside from the whole theft thing, I work in the produce dept, and do up grape snack cups; the grapes are plucked from the stems and very importantly, washed. If people had any idea how filthy they often are, they would not be grazing them.(Goes for strawberries too,and most other things that don't have protective peels like bananas, oranges, etc.) After de-stemming a bag, my gloves will be brown, gritty, and sometimes spider webby or buggy.
                        Beat me to it.

Grapes are disgustingly filthy.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm wondering if grazers get tummy bugs more often and are then are mystified as to why.
                          i'm thinking that's karma paying them a visit.

yes, always wash the produce; you never know what it came with or who's been handling it since it was put on display.
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Lupo, if you want, when i come see you next month, I can bring the supplies for dinner, i just need a grocery list - or.... the 3 of us can go shopping together.... i have a "mommy" type look that works amazingly well, considering i am not one and want to keep it that way, and my bf is tall and skinny with a mohawk and wears dark (rx) sunglasses - not only will i have the opportunity to view it for myself, but 3x the pwnage! I'm not usually shy about voicing my opinions and neither is Boi, but i just don't get those types of situations where i shop - I'm telling you H-Town is C R A Z Y while ATX is just Weird (and we plan to keep it that way!)
                            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                              Ive yet to find a problem that a glass of cold wine giant chocolate bar didn't solve.
                              Fixed that for you.
                              I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

For me, it's usually cheesecake or cheesecurds or mudslides.

I'm tempted, if money weren't an issue, to visit lupo and go shopping together.

Oh, and just to add, I'm like Whiskey. I never wash my fruits. I've never gotten sick from it.
                                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                                X