This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm beer battered frog legs....

(Hey, don't knock it til you try it, I thought it was gross at one point in time, too!)
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
      Mmmm beer battered frog legs....
      I've had frog legs, I quite liked them. But my Mom really likes frogs, she has all kinds of frog stuff, and I don't think she would've appreciated a batch of frog legs.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I just don't have the heart to send a live mousie to become dinner.

I actually had to give up my tarantulas because I felt bad for the crickets-to be fair the tarantula in question failed to kill a cricket before eating it-so I caught a glimpse of poor little struggling cricket fighting to free itself from spider fangs-it was sad.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
          No, I am a borderline sociopath... or rather, a person diagnosed with mild sociopathic tenancies.

All that means is that I can read people like a book if I have the relevant info on them and (this is the part that qualified me) I can set aside humanistic morality when they become complications in a situation.
          Me too. I've been called cold and every variation of it (sometimes I wonder if people are using that word correctly).

The ex once told me about an elderly cat his family used to own that likely had developed kidney problems (peeing everywhere). From what he described there was nothing behavioral involved. He didn't want to deal with it anymore, so he threw the poor thing out of the house one Michigan winter Anyone who would treat a dependent pet like that isn't worth many people's time.

I love snakes, but I'm not sure if I could feed them live food. I've fed my nephew's bearded dragon before though...tis fun to watch him go after his dinner.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
            The only thing my roommate DID do that could be "questionable" is write "Death Row" on the outside of the mouse tank... but, then again, mice can't read...
            Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
            Good thing it wasn't NIMH.

*ducks and flees*
            Or the ones that set up the Earth as a 10-million-year experiment!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

What an asshole. If he had no qualms about cruelty to animals, he surely is the same with humans. Since he's into pain, I got something for his ass...the .
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*slightly graphic explanation of procedure, don't read if squeamish about where your food comes from, highlight to read*

When you butcher a rabbit, you hang it down by its back legs and hit it in the back of the head with a stick. Instantaneous death. I do not like animals to suffer at all if possible.

Anyone that's heard a rabbit get attacked by a predator knows that they scream.
                My mother grew up in a farm, so she was used to butchering rabbits and poultry (chickens, ducks, geese). So, every once in a while, she buys a whole rabbit, just dead, not skinned or anything, and prepares it herself. Since it can be a rather messy business, she often did it outside, in the backyard. Once, she did it in the driveway, where our old RV was parked. She hooked it up on the ladder at the back of the RV and proceeded to skin it. Our neighbor's son, who was a bratty, seen-it-all, done-it-all teenager, walked past at that exact moment and, seeing that, turned whiter than white-out.

We also had a pet rabbit, some years ago, but I never heard it scream. It... groaned, mostly. That was a funny noise but, since that meant it was scared, I didn't like that much.
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                  Good thing it wasn't NIMH.

*ducks and flees*
                  Haha..but that was the rats that could read, right?

Comment

Awww! Those poor wittle mice!
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Naw, the mice could read, too. In fact, I think it was the mice that enabled key parts of the escape, but most of them got sucked into exhaust fans and only two made it out.
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Naw, the mice could read, too. In fact, I think it was the mice that enabled key parts of the escape, but most of them got sucked into exhaust fans and only two made it out.
                        :nod: The doctor and Jonathan Brisby/Frisby (depending on if you read the book or watched the movie).
                        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
                          <snip>...............she said something the other day about how he's "into pain".................<snip>
                          Tell that poor girl to run. Many serial killers and serial rapists started out by hurting small animals.
                          I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                            Tell that poor girl to run. Many serial killers and serial rapists started out by hurting small animals.

I'd say that statement's uncalled for based on what you quoted. Is there something wrong with being into pain exactly? ;P

Comment

I like pain. Mostly if it's self inflicted and would never purposely hurt someone else (I mean, not unless they asked... and even then they'd have to pay me. My services aren't free, ya know! )
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Pezzle View Post
                                I'd say that statement's uncalled for based on what you quoted. Is there something wrong with being into pain exactly? ;P
                                Hey, do unto yourself however you like........

I assume the heathen in the OP was referring to inflicting it.
                                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
                                X