Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman says she's "allergic" to WiFi, sues, wins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    I have heard of a "water allergy". The skin condition isn't a true histamine reaction, but I would assume it can be fatal if the reaction is internal (this also claims it can be set off by sweat and tears...)
    This wasn't "water allergy." This was specifically ice. Tom W did seem to be sensitive to cold temperatures. Rain by itself wasn't a problem. Tom would happily go out and push carts in the rain, even do push-ups out there.

But in wintertime, when there was snow or sleet or freezing rain, Tom would bundle up and cover every inch of skin he could. If you put ice against his skin, it would turn red and if left there long enough, split and bleed.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Cold "allergies" are actually more common than people think. I remember reading somewhere about a woman who had a handicapped parking pass because of it and kept getting crap from people for "not needing a permit." One of my uncles would start turning dark purple-y if he was exposed to really cold temperatures. It wasn't much of a problem since we lived in Arizona but he always remembered which businesses tended to turn their AC up too high in the summer.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
      X