This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place an order going to a hotel.

Driver arrives and knock on your door several times. NO ANSWER. Driver attempts to call your cell phone to no avail. Driver has front desk attempt same thing to no avail.

Order goes back to the store. 30 minutes later another order going to the same hotel. MOD asks me to take old first order and try again. Deliver new order and attempt to deliver old order ie. knock on the door several times with no answer. I go to the front desk to enquire about the room. I attempt to call the cell phone number again and

WONDER OF WONDERS YOU FRANCKIN ANSWER the phone. I inquire as to what hotel you are in and the room number. YOU tell me you are in the room. WELL you were not there 3 minutes ago when I tried to deliver (liar liar pants on fire bitch). YES I would like you to come down to the lobby to pick up your order.

I call the MOD as this may be case of mistaken hotel name------ BUT 3 minutes later they show up.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Don't take it upon yourself to whinge unceasingly about the bag tax, just cuz I'm a captive audience. Your car is a brand new Audi, so you can afford to pay five pence.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        Don't give me your reusable bags all wadded up in a tangle, then stand and stare when I have to 'waste time' sorting the bags out.
        Not reuseables, but when it comes to the standard plastic bags that grocery stores etc. around here still use, my family folds the bags up so they tuck into a little triangle. This way if we have a need to reuse a bag (such as to clean up after the dog) we don't have to have a tangled wad to unfuss before using it.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I swear this town needs a mandatory course in "how to sit quietly on the bus without bitching about all your personal problems, bothering people who don't want to talk to you, or being generally annoying."
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• To the woman whom I encountered while walking to the store on my lunch hour (for visuals, she had her dog on a leash, and was talking to someone sitting in a parked car) -

Perhaps I should have asked if it was okay before stopping to let your dog sniff my hand, but they DID come up to me, and seemed perfectly fine. (never had a dog owner get upset about this before) Since people looking at/greeting your dog seems to bother you that much, I would suggest the following:

- don't walk your dog in a high-traffic, public area, where they are going to encounter people.

- if your dog is an assistance animal, or in training to be one, they need to be wearing a vest that indicates this.

Comment

• There's also the yellow-ribbon thing. When an owner knows that a dog doesn't always react well to strangers, sometimes they will tie a yellow ribbon on the dog's leash to serve as a warning.

Though it is always best to ask. A dog-owning friend schooled me about that a while back, because my personal inclination is to go "PUPPY!" and want to play with the cuddly wolf-hound...
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Look, I'll never understand peoples need to eat while shopping (unless needed for medical reasons, bloodsuger, etc) but if you're going to snack why not throw away your garbage? When I find grapevines on a shelf that makes me sad. Not as sad as the peach pit, or the apple core, though. At least the remains of the grapes were inside a bag. I'm also looking at all you parents/grandparents/guardians who let the babies and toddlers try to eat while you shop and ignore them. Stepping on random Cheerios and gummie bears isn't fun.
                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• For future reference, standing in our store and using your cell phone to call other stores is not a good way to get customer assistance in ours.

Neither is using your phone to call the service desk, like you're calling from home, to be connected to somebody in office supplies, when there's an employee literally steps away from you condensing and rearranging Valentines Day merchandise.

But thanks for barking at me that your were on the phone with us for half an hour. It doesn't count when you're calling other stores.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• If you want me to call a cab for you, don't run away and hide as soon as I do. If you aren't in your room or the lobby, and I don't have a cell phone number to contact you on, I can't let you know when your cab is here. Don't come up to me and whine about how they left without you when you gave us (the desk and the cab company) no way to contact you.
                    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• One of our museum exhibits lets you create your own fantasy map, a la Middle-Earth. It's then displayed on a screen for everyone to see. So shout out to the group of 20-something dudes today who named their map "The Kingdom of Fuckbutt." Congrats, you're less mature than the 200 middle-schoolers who came today.

Comment

• Hey, asshat. When the funeral home that made the mistake with your family member's death notice takes responsibility for their error, pays the amount owed which is 3 times the amount you yourself have to pay, and considers the problem solved, guess what?? IT IS SOLVED.

Additionally, YOU don't get to tell US that we can't call the funeral home to get their side of the story. And last, what on earth gave you the idea that the information on the proof cover sheet was going to run in the paper? There was literally NOTHING on that page that indicated that! If you're just going to make up problems, go take a Valium and calm down! Your problem was solved, sorry you didn't get to use the tantrum you cooked up!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• BG: Our store's lights are messed up. The store lights have an off hours, energy saving, dim setting. It's not a safety issue, just a bad lighting issue. We have been waiting on an electrician because they will not turn back on. /BG

Hey, EVERYONE. Stop telling me that it's dark. Do you not think I effing know that??? Do you think I'm going to be like, "oh goodness me, it is dark! Let me just flip this switch which is conveniently within arms reach!" No. I'm doing to have to do that stupid social dance where I smile and say "I know it's terrible, huh? It's supposed to be fixed soon. " and crap like that.

And no, don't continue to MUTTER about it under your breath as you walk away. If you honestly can't match your colors, I understand. Go home and write a complaint to corporate, or just go away, I don't care.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth manybellsdown View Post
                            "The Kingdom of Fuckbutt."
                            That sounds like a great new nickname for my workplace.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Yes, we know there's a support column 'blocking' (visually, it's still reachable by a normal human) two flavors of the cheap store brand soda. What exactly do you expect us to do? Please, tell the manager to change our planogram so you can reach the sorbitol-laden sugar water that doesn't sell, we all need a laugh tonight.
                              Last edited by Dreamstalker; 02-15-2016, 06:20 PM.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• There are two other trash cans within 10 very of you. You have to hover over me while I while I deal with this one? "Take your time" doesn't help. Walk the 6 feet to the other one. No wonder the rest of the world says Americans are lazy.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X