X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my hot-tub and i want it NOW

Hi Peoples! Long time no see

Anyway, I have to vent a little...

Why are customers so ungrateful sometimes? It just boggles the mind, it really does. One particular customer has really got me angry, after I helped her and went out of my way for her, only to have her go and complain!

I work for a company that sells spas/hot tubs. I work at the head office where the salespeople send in all their customer’s contracts and we check over everything and get the spas ordered in. When the spa arrives I call the customer and book the delivery.

Anyway, this one lady bought a portable above-ground spa that we ordered in especially for her (the come in from another state). I kept her updated as to its progress in being manufactured, so she would know when to expect it and make preparations e.t.c. When the spa was in the final stages of production, I called her to let her know, and she said she doesn’t want a portable spa anymore, she wants to change to an inground spa!

Now I’m not sure if she was fully aware of how much trouble this was for us, not to mention we have already had one built for her which was about to be on it’s way over as she was telling me this! I said I would need to speak to my boss and get back to her.

Anyway, we worked out that we could have another spa built for her to go below ground as she requested. There is an extra cost involved in doing something like this, which I clearly explained to her and she reluctantly paid. Although, because she’d changed her mind at the last minute, we now had an extra spa that was going to be floating around unpaid for!

So I continue to keep this lady updated on the progress of her new inground spa. But all she does is complain to me about how she has to wait so long! What a nerve. Sorry lady but they do actually have to spend time building your spa you know.
    And we could have just told her that she has to have the original one, but because I’m so nice, I got my boss to agree to work something out for her. I don’t know why I bother.

Maybe I expect too much but I thought she might be just a little bit grateful that I am getting her the spa that she wants! Yesterday I was speaking to her and she said it’s “beyond a joke” that she’s had to wait for so long – and this was only 2 weeks after she’d changed her mind! It takes more than 2 frikin weeks to build a spa, be a bit realistic! Geez!
    I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

Commie, baby I missed you!!!!!

*Comforting pats*...some people wouldn't be happy if you hung them with a new rope. I got used to that a long time ago.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I would just calmly remind her that she changed her order 2 weeks ago only, and remind her the normal time it takes to build a spa. See if she is bright enough to feel ashamed of herself.

Comment

Hey! Welcome back!

Sorry it's for such an aggravating reason...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I would have told her she was lucky she wasn't paying for two spas.

And welcome back!
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

You want your hottub now? OK, here's your shovel, a hose and a can of beans!
            Have a great time.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Cominatcha, missed you. Welcome back. Hows the weather? lol. Maybe, she just didn't realized all the work that was involved. But the whole deal was sucky.
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I'd love to take that above ground spa off your hands but sadly i can't afford it

Comment

Hmmm, could be worse, hers coulda been the one that fell off the truck. Back in around December up in north Phoenix the traffic report included one lane of I17 North being blocked by a sauna. Whoops.
                  Seph
                  Taur10
                  "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
                    Cominatcha, missed you. Welcome back. Hows the weather? lol. Maybe, she just didn't realized all the work that was involved. But the whole deal was sucky.
                    The weather is very HOT! Way too hot to be sitting in a hot tub in my opinion. Everyone wants them in summer - I don't understand that???

And thanks guys, I missed you all too *hugs*
                    I've been so busy I haven't had time to come and chat here!
                    I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
                    another time, this world would fade away
                    To find true love, is like no other joy,
                    our choice is here
                    be happy for today

Comment

Hey, been wondering where you've been. Figured you got lucky for awhile and got away from the SC's. They shouldn't be so mean to such a pretty woman. Jerks.

Comment

Next time, I wouldn't go to the extra effort for such idiots. When you buy multi-thousand dollar items, make sure you get the right one in the first place ... or, if not, at least be nice.
                        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

above ground spas are better IMO easier put in place and drain ohh and did i mention that if you dress them up nicely they look much prettier than a inground spa

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
                            The weather is very HOT! Way too hot to be sitting in a hot tub in my opinion. Everyone wants them in summer - I don't understand that???

And thanks guys, I missed you all too *hugs*
                            I've been so busy I haven't had time to come and chat here!

I don't know about other folks but in warm weather I turn off the heater and enjoy the cool water but then again that's just me.

Welcome back.
                            Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Comi? Lady - don't be a stranger!

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X