This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, GK is cute, funny and has a sexy accented voice? *swoon*

Knowing my luck, he's probably 25 or something really young like that.

Why can't I find a man like that? Hey, where's the link to the pic BTW?
    Total surrender
    Your touch is so tender
    Your skin is like water on a burning beach
    And it brings me relief
    "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth Killer Bees View Post
      Knowing my luck, he's probably 25 or something really young like that.
      Actually, I believe he's 27. And the pic is in the bowels of one of the threads he started. Better get searching
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Actually, I believe he's 27. And the pic is in the bowels of one of the threads he started. Better get searching
        Thank you. Even though I'm at work right now I have nothing better to do.
        Total surrender
        Your touch is so tender
        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
        And it brings me relief
        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          This man is going to find me and kill me with his bare hands one day. I'll be in line at 7/11 and the guy behind me suddenly go "Hey wait, you sound famili-....YOU!%" then strangle me to death with his Twizzlers.

PS. The wasps are gone!
          DAMMIT!!

I was going to suggest that you make friends with the wasps. Then, should your imagined scenario actually ever play out, as soon as you caught a whiff of the Twizzler of death, call out "Hate flies, ATTACK!!

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

Aw, GK, you know you can't fool us. you're HAWT™

And lucky for me, I live within driving distance of your immense hawtness.

If you ever find yourself being stalked by a tall brunette in vintage 30's dress and a Princess Leia hairdo, you'll know it's just me. I promise I don't bite.
            Last edited by ThePhoneGoddess; 10-01-2007, 09:02 AM.
            Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I didn't notice an accent, though...then again, I guess that depends on where you're from...Canadican isn't all that different from my neck of the woods, at least in the short phrases I've heard in the audio bonuses
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Hee! My husband says NASCAR stands for "Non-Athletic Sport, Centered Around Rednecks".
                It is. And I live with a walking NASCRAP encycopedia.

I ended up having to rescue my boyfriend this morning (we had a lunch date before he had to go off to work at the Tree) after a good 15 minutes of both of us having to listen to my brother yammer on and on . . .

Bad part is: both of them love to talk. I can barely get a word in edgewise for the two of them.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Gravekeeper's got fangirls! FTW!

Comment

Oh, we've passed beyond fangirls. We are full-fledged groupies, man.
                    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth LizaMarie View Post
                      Gravekeeper's got fangirls! FTW!
                      Hell, GK's even got a fanboy or two at this point
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

you know i have a feeling one of us have a room dedicated purely to the whorship of GK and is really planing on attacking him one day to kidnap him and use him in evil ways.

oh and im imagening gks kitty saying "Besides, those soft cotton dressed feel kinda nice. There's a whole airflow. Sometimes a cat likes to feel the breeze around his privates. Its a cat thing"
                        Last edited by Sliceanddice; 10-01-2007, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Caller referred to me as a "whippersnapper"
                          Now that's class...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                            oh and im imagening gks kitty saying "Besides, those soft cotton dressed feel kinda nice. There's a whole airflow. Sometimes a cat likes to feel the breeze around his privates. Its a cat thing"
                            That reminds me of one thing I really really wanna say at work...

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."

^_^ can see the faces of the customers now...

...and that of my boss as she fires me
                            "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Quoth Sparkticus View Post
                              I want to use that so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
                              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                              HR believes the first person in the door
                              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                              Document everything
                              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Hopeful7
                                Oh Please tell me this was not real.
                                Sorry, but the words I speak are always true. -.-

Quoth XCashier
                                Hee! My husband says NASCAR stands for "Non-Athletic Sport, Centered Around Rednecks".
                                That sounds about accurate. Luckily its not really popular up here.

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess
                                If you ever find yourself being stalked by a tall brunette in vintage 30's dress and a Princess Leia hairdo, you'll know it's just me.
                                Aren't you suppose to try to be at least somewhat inconspicuous to stalk people? >.>

Quoth BookStoreEscapee
                                I didn't notice an accent, though...then again, I guess that depends on where you're from...Canadican isn't all that different from my neck of the woods, at least in the short phrases I've heard in the audio bonuses
                                I think it sounds normal myself, but then I'm Canadian. Besides thats my Operator Voice(tm). My real voice is different because its devoid of caring. -.-

Quoth Sparkticus
                                That reminds me of one thing I really really wanna say at work...

Save it for Halloween?

My office lets come to work in costume around Halloween.

Comment

Working...
                                X